420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the win Shed! And thanks for all the nuggets of info. you drop around this place. :bravo:

Thanks GDB! I figured that if I'm going to drop nuggets, info ones are the best kind. :thumb:
Info and chicken are your 2 best options.

I can't believe I didn't see the photographer out there! :eek:

[I'm definitely middle aged but not that grey. :) ]
I am way too high for the forums right now...:oops:

I went back to the picture to look for a photographer in the window (like a reflection)

[put the bong down lootz] :rofl:

Info and chicken are your 2 best options.
If anyone starts dropping chicken nuggets, you got my vote for member of the century!
and PLEASE make sure to drop some when I'm around.
weed and nuggies go hand in hand for me 🤝

Thanks Renee!

This place has been my home for nearly 6 years now and I try to give as much to this community as I can. It's an honor to be recognized for that, as well as to be among nominees of such amazing talents. That list of folks speaks to the quality that 420magazine brings to the world of cannabis awareness and growing prowess.

A big thank you to the admins and staff here who keep the site ticking over like clockwork! A big thank you to the sponsors that keep the lights on with their financial support and keep the contests hopping with their useful and innovative products. :adore:

And of course, a big waving :thanks: to each and every one of the only 58 folks who turned up to vote in this contest. For contests as important as these yearly ones (and the monthly ones too) it would be great to get many many more of the thousands of folks who sign up, ask questions, get answers, create journals, and share and learn across this forums on this site.

Here's to another year of progress to legalize, de-stigmatize, and normalize the use and growing of cannabis. :high-five:
Congratulations @InTheShed !!!

Your guidance and wisdom have been paramount for me and have given me the courage to continue when things get tough. Enjoy the well deserved accolades :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks Renee!

This place has been my home for nearly 6 years now and I try to give as much to this community as I can. It's an honor to be recognized for that, as well as to be among nominees of such amazing talents. That list of folks speaks to the quality that 420magazine brings to the world of cannabis awareness and growing prowess.

A big thank you to the admins and staff here who keep the site ticking over like clockwork! A big thank you to the sponsors that keep the lights on with their financial support and keep the contests hopping with their useful and innovative products. :adore:

And of course, a big waving :thanks: to each and every one of the only 58 folks who turned up to vote in this contest. For contests as important as these yearly ones (and the monthly ones too) it would be great to get many many more of the thousands of folks who sign up, ask questions, get answers, create journals, and share and learn across this forums on this site.

Here's to another year of progress to legalize, de-stigmatize, and normalize the use and growing of cannabis. :high-five:
Congratulations, Shed! I'm so sorry these best wishes are so late but I just wanted to say, I agree with him ⬇︎. I really appreciate all of your guidance through the years. I met you in the medical marijuana forum and now, I'm reaping your knowledge of growing. I hope you're around for many more years to come.

:thanks:

Congratulations Shed. :high-five:
We would be lost without you. :thumb:
I really appreciate all your help and wisdom.
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congratulations, Shed! I'm so sorry these best wishes are so late but I just wanted to say, I agree with him ⬇︎. I really appreciate all of your guidance through the years. I met you in the medical marijuana forum and now, I'm reaping your knowledge of growing. I hope you're around for many more years to come.
Thank you HG! Here's many more more and more successful grows. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom