420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year everyone!

A big congratulations goes to @Patient puffer! We are truly grateful for all of the help you provide this community, thank you for making a difference. :high-five::goodjob:

Congrats on the win, @Patient puffer
It's been fun seeing you jump right in after coming from another board, and get right to work helping. Your writings are well thought out, and your answers given with an open mind. Your experience has helped many members and I'm sure will continue to do so for a long time.
Enjoy all the prizes and the title, and Happy New Year.

To all the runners-up, keep trying and great job on your nominations!

Thank you, sincerely. As much as I am being congratulated, I would like to thank all of our members. There are great people here with a wealth of information. Ever since I landed here after leaving my old site, I was elated at the activity and support given by everyone here. I have been swamped with home repairs and it still sits that way. During a short breathing break, i have been able to attend more this month. Thank you to all who voted for me. I am grateful for the recognition. As my new grow jumps off in a few months, I am going to be asking a ton of indoor questions, probably. I thank you all for the future support i know i will receive. I will be sure to document the entire process and construction and reasoning behind it all.

Thank you 420 mag! It's awesome here.

Back
Top Bottom