420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations once again @MrSauga!:welldone:Well deserved my friend!:high-five:

Shout out to 420 Warrior here, who so eloquently whips up inspiring and such notable materials that you (I) often head off seeking more and am moved by your passion and endurance. :love: Leaders lead, nice example!

Thank to so much for the kind words Konks, that really means a lot my friend :kiss:
It is sincere, my friend, sometimes you just gotta say it like it is...

"Be kind and don't be afraid", it's easy, but we are too shy to be seen. I see you ;) and its the endurance that I strive to channel! K, enough lol

Congrats @MrSauga - well deserved. Too bad one of the prizes isn't a new pair of 420 themed potato chip bag slippers. ;)

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
Congrats MrSauga, a title so well deserved
I'm sure Brodie's charm worked ;)
Thanks Birdie, and yes it always does. :)
:goodjob: :woohoo: well done !!
Thanks NP!
Thanks Celt. :Namaste:
Congrats MrSauga :bravo: :peace::Namaste::bong:
Thanks Dwight!
:thanks:
Congrats, teach, the glue and griot of the community :nerd-with-glasses:
:thanks:
lol, thanks Konk, even though you forgot my apple. :)
Congrats Mr Sauga :thumb:
Thanks Dank, much appreciated!
Congrats Mr.S!! On yet another motm contest!! Just proves to show how appreciated you are around here!! Thanks for everything you do sir!!

when I growed up, I wanna be, well, I wanna be chuck norris, but you’re a close second!! :laughtwo:
lol, a close nothing, that's Chuck you're talking about! :high-five: :thanks:
A great grower, friend and all around terrific person. Enough about me though.:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Congrats MrS.
Meeting you is one of the best things to happen to me since joining 420.
No joke.
Can't thank you enough for all you do.
:love: That means a lot. Thank you so much! :hug:
Congrats MrS! :thumb:
Thanks Boo! :Namaste:
Congratulations @MrSauga
Like you say- good things happen to good people, and you STILL won :p
lol, two chez, or is it touché? Thanks Goody!
Congratulations once again @MrSauga!:welldone:Well deserved my friend!:high-five:
Hiya Cola! Thanks so much! It's truly appreciated.
:adore::bravo::high-five::cheer: Congrats brother S
Thanks Warrior. I appreciate the kudos. :Namaste:

Congrats @MrSauga - well deserved. Too bad one of the prizes isn't a new pair of 420 themed potato chip bag slippers. ;)
lol, customs would take them. Priceless they are.
Thanks Beez! :green_heart:

Let me say thanks to everyone who was nominated last month. I've seen what each and everyone of you do around here and it's noticed by many. It was an honor to be up against a great group of members and I wish you all could share the title. Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. The contests are a fun part of the magazine, and the staff have done a wonderful job in organizing everything from sponsor contributions to the logistics behind the scenes, but they need your votes too! That works in other ways right now too. :)

Don't forget to support our sponsors, and don't forget to say thanks to the folks that give us a place to play everyday! Thanks :420: , and be safe everyone!

:Namaste:

It is sincere, my friend, sometimes you just gotta say it like it is...

"Be kind and don't be afraid", it's easy, but we are too shy to be seen. I see you ;) and its the endurance that I strive to channel! K, enough lol

Well, I only do what I do because I love this site and everyone here with all my heart, as we all share a common bond through our love for the Cannabis plant, that by default makes us all brothers and sisters together with the same mission of seeing to it that Cannabis can be freely enjoyed by everyone on the planet.

It's my thirst for information and knowledge about this remarkable plant we all love that's my driving force, to make sure that everything that I learn, I want to give you guys the opportunity to learn as well.

If "Knowledge Is Power" then I want to see to it that we ALL have the knowledge, so we then ALL have the power to stop the madness of Cannabis prohibition once and for all...That's the mission guys! We're all in it together, for better or worse...

It's ALL of us collectively that are making the difference, every single one of us that are here at 420 Magazine is fighting for Cannabis, each in our own special way, even if you don't realize it, because you came here to learn, and knowledge is half the battle...It's just a matter of what you do with that knowledge that makes the difference at the end of the day...

You don't have to be on the MOTM list to be a champion for the cause, you just have to show up, learn and share what you've learned with others who don't know what you know...

MrSauga understands this, and it's why he's our Oct. 2020 MOTM winner...Good job brother! Well deserved!!!
:goodjob:

Congrats! @MrSauga All this talk of Chuck Norris but what about Steven Segal with his hand slaps and knock out power short jabs... :laugh:

I actually started writing this post out earlier and got completely blazed sitting in my car haha Passing this buggah on to you my Canadian Braddah

238A852C-DC0A-436C-9F90-8AD62FB8DCCF.jpeg

All the good stuff that is said about you is true my friend and this is well deserved.. solid person and you get this Hawaiians Respect :love: Aloha!!!
:passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom