420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Dabs. Very deserved.. I'll get the hang of this place sooner or later. Thanks to all who voted for me. Including those disallowed.

Happy New Year everyone.. ....

Joe,...close month,...you deserved to be here ,....your turn will come.:)

I'm not worried brotha it's all good .

I'm sure dabs deserves it . I voted for guy guys he reached out to me and actually made an impact on my view of growing .

But if I could've dude I would've voted for everyone but self bro.

Unless I die and get it by chance there is always another day .

Funny thing is they call it a competition but I didn't feel I did anything to be here .

So guess I'll keep filling the dead space and help more noobs like I try to do.

Cheers dude ...

I'm not worried brotha it's all good .

I'm sure dabs deserves it . I voted for guy guys he reached out to me and actually made an impact on my view of growing .

But if I could've dude I would've voted for everyone but self bro.

Unless I die and get it by chance there is always another day .

Funny thing is they call it a competition but I didn't feel I did anything to be here .

So guess I'll keep filling the dead space and help more noobs like I try to do.

Cheers dude ...

I must say sir,..your attitude is 'on point' with this place. I have come to, kind of expect views and attitudes like yours here. Members are quite giving and understanding , a joy to be a part of , TBH!
Enjoy the day Joe.:Namaste:

Congrats Dabber! Stoked to see you up there again in 6 months .

And congrats to all noms, it was amazing to watch the polls all month, everyone was deserving of being up there and I hope to see y'all up there again! Cheers!

Congrats Dabber! Stoked to see you up there again in 6 months .

And congrats to all noms, it was amazing to watch the polls all month, everyone was deserving of being up there and I hope to see y'all up there again! Cheers!
Congrats on your Jotm win big buddy ...

Thanks man, just blown away! Thanks for continuing to help everyone, I always appreciate it when I see folks like you spending time helping people get sorted. Changing the world one grow at a time man! .

I must say sir,..your attitude is 'on point' with this place. I have come to, kind of expect views and attitudes like yours here. Members are quite giving and understanding , a joy to be a part of , TBH!
Enjoy the day Joe.:Namaste:

Cheees buddy .

Congrats on the win, Mad!

:bravo:
... what an amazing honor!

2017 was a great year I just hope we can make 2018 the best one yet! It was very humbling to have been nominated, and even more so to have the support of so many 420 members.

A special thanks to everyone nominated! Every one of you is awesome, and this community wouldn't be what is without it's one-of-a-kind members. You have all helped me so much in my journey and I feel the least I can do is try and pass on the valuable information in have obtained to others on their quest for enlightenment.

Here is to wishing everyone the best 2018 has to offer! Let's take the cannabis world by storm. This is our year 420 mag!
:eek:ne love:

Dabber

Congratulations Dabs. Very deserved.. I'll get the hang of this place sooner or later. Thanks to all who voted for me. Including those disallowed.

Happy New Year everyone.. ....

I think you have the place figured out Guy. I'd expect your name'll pop up again.

Congratulations Dabber. :yahoo: :high-five: :yahoo:

It's a humbling experience, I know. Try not to get overwhelmed with subscriptions. :laughtwo:

Thank you to everyone on this list. Without you the site shines less brightly. We hope to see you around these parts for years to come. We pretty much think of you as family now, but the kind you want to have come to visit. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom