420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - November 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But no. On my Samsung galaxy 8 the web view button reverts me directly back to the thread in the app. I'll check and see if there's an update I missed though Tedseter

But no. On my Samsung galaxy 8 the web view button reverts me directly back to the thread in the app. I'll check and see if there's an update I missed though Tedseter
Same here.

With that being said, certain links direct me to the web view. Lol

Try this one. .

420 Contests

Exactly the same as me.....let me know what you discover!

We have received a request from Grow2HealMe that she be removed from this month's contest.

She is taking a break from 420 Magazine.

We respect her request, and she has been removed from this month's list of nominees. Those of you who voted for her will have your votes automatically returned to you, so you may place them elsewhere.

We send Grow2HealMe all the positive, healing energy in the universe, and all the staff, as well as I'm sure all her friends here, look forward to welcoming her back when she is ready.

:circle-of-love:

Sorry to see this happen G2HM. This is supposed to be our escape from the rat race that is our real lives, a place where we share the same love.....the love of this great plant and the joy growing it can bring us. I hope that you will bounce back quickly and will be back sharing your passion for this plant we all love. You helped me greatly down my oil process G2HM and I so thankful for that help. You are a special part of this place and we look forward to having you back!

Should have stayed grow took the the rep points and go out with a bang .
Wherever your journey takes you grow all the best really

Some sad shit going on here. Really sorry to see her go. There really are too few women in here. She's got some points I guess. But by leaving those statistics just get even worse. Hope you will return some day. It can be good with a break from things. Good luck grow2heal!

Some sad shit going on here. Really sorry to see her go. There really are too few women in here. She's got some points I guess. But by leaving those statistics just get even worse. Hope you will return some day. It can be good with a break from things. Good luck grow2heal!
I spoke with Grow2healme. I made it very clear we only want what is best for her, and her health. Both mental, and spiritual. I have no intention of trying to speak on her behalf. I know there was and is an outpouring of support for her and her cause. And I hope that combined with a renewed respect for her and mission, will bring her back too us.

HOLY CRAP! :yikes: I'm in second place! I didn't see that one coming. Thanks to anyone that voted for me. Truly.

:circle-of-love:
Honestly eh.....thousands of members and us 5 get picked. Win or lose, it's a win for each of us.

Back
Top Bottom