420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes cult. I was sending coco growers your way before you even came back. Your are to coco what LA is to fluxing for 420! And I still want a signed copy of that book ..

Hey hook, I think that some of the members on here the most ARE retired old farts.... with all due respect of course! I find it hard to want to take advice from a grower who is half my age, so I'll stick with learning from the pros ..

But shed has been there for me since the beginning of my grow and joining 420. So he got my vote. But you all know I love you. And again am glad to have found you all and 420 magazine!

:circle-of-love:

Dabber...it was never my intention to question anyone's vote...just encouragement for Cultivator to keep on doing what he has been doing...despite my join date, I consider myself a new grower and enjoy learning techniques/tips from anyone, regardless of their tenure here at the mag...its all about keeping an open mind..discussion, and supporting each other...no harm...no foul...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

thats cool. as I said I am not greedy I have the title, although 2 would be nice haha. the prizes although nice are better off with someone else too. I still have my magic butter blender thing from 2013 in the box, unopened on top off my freezer in England because it runs on 110v and in Europe its 240v. I remember being devastated at the time lol.

Many congratulations to our friend who's InTheShed. :bravo:

Thanks to you, and to all our nominees, for all your contributions to our community.

:circle-of-love:

Well done Intheshed. congratulations.
All of you up here are excellent people, growers and members. I'm proud to be up here with you guys. Congrats IntheShed! Motm!
Congrats shed

Thanks guys! It was a crazy honor to be nominated with Toasted, 3G, both Grandpas, and Mr Coco Cultivator. And to have the support of so many members is mind-blowing.

Thanks to whoever gave me the nom and to all who voted for anyone in this and all contests, and to 420Mag and its mods, editors, and sponsors. We are a community of sharers and learners and I enjoy being here with all of you. And now, as Kendrick Lamar suggests, I'm going to sit down and be humble.

:thanks:
:420:

Congrats. to ya InTheShed!:bravo: Great job!:high-five:

Congratulations my friend. :hug: Welcome to the land of the humble. :battingeyelashes: Enjoy the rush of love that inevitably hits. Try not to be overwhelmed by subscribing to everyone. Lol!

And my deepest thanks to the rest of this talented, dedicated crew. See you here again. It's an honor to be on the list, isn't it? Your contributions don't go unnoticed. :hug::hug::hug:

Woot woot!! Im skippin across the floor for you bro!!! This was way better than any superbowl ive seen. All of you guys are champs! Im happy for you all. This was an epic battle between an elite group of growers and humans and shed brother im so excited for you man. A battle between a bunch of future hall of famers!! Conts to you all!!

Congratulations my friend. :hug: Welcome to the land of the humble. :battingeyelashes: Enjoy the rush of love that inevitably hits. Try not to be overwhelmed by subscribing to everyone. Lol!

And my deepest thanks to the rest of this talented, dedicated crew. See you here again. It's an honor to be on the list, isn't it? Your contributions don't go unnoticed. :hug::hug::hug:

Hey Sue!!! Hows your light treating ya hun?? Im not getting notifications from your threads. It happens to several threads ive subbed to actually. Could i have reached my thread limit u think? Is that even a thing. Holy cow im ripped this am. I guess that wivestale about the cure making weed better wasnt a wives tale. This is much more intense buzz using same amount. I smoke about 5-6 sessions a day. Morning is usually the best. The rest is anxiety and attn deficit meds. It slows me down to a more manageable personality for everyone that endures my hyperness and constant lack of my full attn. I cant take my adhd meds now due to my cardiomyopathy and cannabis....if a sativa, or at least an evan mix btwn sat/indica harvested mostly to all milky.....really is better than adderall honestly.....and with the unfortunate side effects of happiness, creativity, patience, peace, empathy, enlightment, and sense of balance within your spirit. It feels like almost gliding through life pleasantly most of the time rather than my unmedicated self is so overwhelmed by every little detail and its obvious on my face when they speak to me for longer than 10 seconds....that im not even understanding what there saying bc of the baby screaming across the street, or the duck flying overhead, or siren in the distance.....blah blah...u know what i mean. But then all that ridiculous thought makes me super self conscious, have social anxiety and semi reclusive. Im much better when i can get side work, & stay busy.....Thanks to you , for everything and for your excellent pep talks. Believe me, despite this rant , you have helped me immensely, and the cannabis for sure, as i too believe it reveals yourself too you, and is the pathway to a more enlightened state of mind. But im aged some time and layers to peel, but im moving at a MUCH faster pace towards a blessed and favored place thanks to you. Wishing you the best this and every day!! :hug:

Thanks guys! It was a crazy honor to be nominated with Toasted, 3G, both Grandpas, and Mr Coco Cultivator. And to have the support of so many members is mind-blowing.

Thanks to whoever gave me the nom and to all who voted for anyone in this and all contests, and to 420Mag and its mods, editors, and sponsors. We are a community of sharers and learners and I enjoy being here with all of you. And now, as Kendrick Lamar suggests, I'm going to sit down and be humble.

:thanks:
:420:

:high-five: right on cousin!! Lol. Whoooooooo!!! Ric Flair walk yo but to the humble chair! Haha. Congrats my friend!!

Congrats there Shed.. Your doing my 'Old Home' justice... Now your off for a PotY... Nice........ Keepem Green

Dabber...it was never my intention to question anyone's vote...just encouragement for Cultivator to keep on doing what he has been doing...despite my join date, I consider myself a new grower and enjoy learning techniques/tips from anyone, regardless of their tenure here at the mag...its all about keeping an open mind..discussion, and supporting each other...no harm...no foul...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Couldn't agree more! Didn't think you were questioning votes at all. I also didn't mean to discredit any new growers, but find as a new grower myself it's easier to lean on the "pros" for a good base of where to start. And again not to say there aren't youngins who could out grow me in their sleep, cause I'm sure they exist!

I agree hook, and it's the open minded and respectful attitudes of our members that makes 420 mag the best!

Congrats to all the noms!

An my man Shed! Much love brother :3

Love what you do here and the spirit you have, hope we get to have you around here for a while yet :D

You rock buddy ..

Back
Top Bottom