420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to say that I actually prefer the cannabis connoisseur status I finally reached after all those thousands of posts, rather that a member of the month status.

But then i notices they stripped us all of our statuses when they did the major update. So now I'm a known member instead of connoisseur. I see we all are.

That sucks. I worked hardfor that title. Give us our titles back :)

I was actually just kidding Teddy :) titles never really meant much to me.

Roughly counting something like 40'ish people found their way into this contest to vote. Wouldn't it be more fun if there was a little higher temp with more people and stuff? Yeah - Thats a good question - how the fuck do you get them to check this page at all - i know I forget from time to time. There have been months I did not cast a vote - Hell - sometimes I am so stoned I hardly know my own name which is Satan and should be easy to remember

Congratulations to all of this month's nominees......another hard decision. I'll remind members on my thread. Good call DeVille!

well this wasnt even close lol

nonetheless im sure many of your fam feels its overdue. congrats dude. i predict you win lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bravo::bravo:

Newty the underdog here, lol
I just want to say that I am so happy with these results and like I said 2 weeks ago, I’m just so proud and so grateful to even be on this list! Thanks for a fun month and congrats to Toasty and the rest of the great members on this months ballot.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks:

Allrighty - I think we have a winner :) A deserving one even

Im sorry bud i know how ya feel.. i was in the same spot last month. Anything can happen though. Please dont congratulate me yet i have bad anxiety and get really nervous lol. Thank you though i really appreciate this... it means the world to me.. from the bottom of my 420 heart... :thanks::circle-of-love:

Just remember we are all very valued members of this community and i am honored to stand beside all of you guys so many times until now... :Namaste:

Newty the underdog here, lol
I just want to say that I am so happy with these results and like I said 2 weeks ago, I’m just so proud and so grateful to even be on this list! Thanks for a fun month and congrats to Toasty and the rest of the great members on this months ballot.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks:
Keep being you and thanks for that recipe again newty

Im sorry bud i know how ya feel.. i was in the same spot last month. Anything can happen though. Please dont congratulate me yet i have bad anxiety and get really nervous lol. Thank you though i really appreciate this... it means the world to me.. from the bottom of my 420 heart... :thanks::circle-of-love:

Just remember we are all very valued members of this community and i am honored to stand beside all of you guys so many times until now... :Namaste:
We love ya bro ✌

@InTheShed inthesheyou sound like the president.... they do very well. Some of the most well serving people I have met....

Good. uuuge! fantastic. WONDERFUL! Really GREAT. the GREATEST!

Anyways I just wanna say you all are winners in my book. And I wouldn't be the grower I am today without you. So thank you!!

:thanks::thumb::bravo::circle-of-love:

Congratulations to ya Imtoasted!:goodjob: Keep up the good work mate.:Namaste:

Thanks so much everyone.... congrats to everyone who was nominated along with me... this isnt my first motm race and i am so honored to finally be able to wear the title and show my 420 pride!!! Hard to come to this thread and not well up with tears everytime i checked the counts.. really crazy so many people voted for me it means so damn much. Cant say it enough the support on here is amazing and i truely thank you all from the bottom of my 420 heart this means the world to me!!! Hard to type this my fingers are sticky from a fresh harvest.... the work never stops for the true 420 enthusiast.. :Namaste::420::circle-of-love::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom