4x8 Tent Grow - Mendo Purp - Lemon Skunk - Critical & Mataro Blue

thanks dub, I just get discouraged when other peoples seedlings are getting twice a big as mine at the same age. its been a week since they broke ground and they just wont grow. and three of them fell over dead. the stem about half way up was just shriveled super thin I hope this doesn't happen too my others or im screwed

Don't feel bad. I got 9 of 10 to pop from one Swedbank and then 0 of 5 from others. So at least yours popped and the weak ones need to be culled anyway in my opinion. But it's sad to see them die. I have no idea why... when mine were seedlings I used a toothpick like stick to give them support while the fan blew gentle over them.

But I did give them SuperThrive. So that may have helped. Give it a shot. Supposed to be great for seedlings and during transplant or shock. Growth hormones.

yeah I mixed a couple drops of superthrive in my gallon jugs of distilled water. seedlings are still alive but not growing. just being patient right now. hoping the roots are growing. I may do the toothpick idea, it wont hurt to try it. I will take more pics today but not much new to see. seedlings look the same but I will take pics anyhow.

Make sure for root eating bugs... You'll see them come to the surface once you water them. I've had this happen, I couldn't figure why my sprout wasn't growing. It was 30 days before she got her 3rd leafs. Be patient and check for bugs.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

IMG_010852.JPG

okay that's pics of all my seedlings and the four new ones im starting in the peat pellets. they are just beginning to break the dirt. the two bigger plants are clones from a previous grow that I have left over. they are swiss cheese from Nirvana. I transplanted two of my seedlings into a one gallon pot to see if they would do better than the solo cups. I have a feeling its the dirt im using from home depot. its the Lambert peat moss in the big compressed bail. I mixed perlite with it. if these four in the peat pellets do better than im sure its the dirt that's the problem. we will see.

Sorry you're having such a hard time with your seedlings man, how are your temps/humidity? The two in the last picture, is that the update for the two you transplanted?!

-- sorry! Just saw your update about the clones.. NICEEE

the swiss cheese were already established in some promix. I transplanted them from solo cups to these one gallon pots with the same medium I have my seedlings in. had another seedling shrivel up half way up the stem today and fall over dead. the problem is I cant find anymore promix this time of year around here. had to use what I could get at the home depot. will take more pics tomorrow of my new sprouts in the peat pellets. I put the pellets in one gallon pots with a layer of washed perlite just beneath the peat pellets. I have a much better feeling about these new sprouts. My temps are around 79 or 80 with 55 humidity

Back
Top Bottom