4x8 Tent Grow - Mendo Purp - Lemon Skunk - Critical & Mataro Blue

seedlings still looking ok in hempy buckets. just hoping those roots make it down to the bottom where the water is. I started them in too big of buckets but they haven't died which means the roots are still stretching looking for water. im most worried about the two in the 4 gallon bucket. I put two seedling in that one because it looked like one of them was gonna die. I know its a cardinal sin to start two plants in the same pot but I had to do it. if they both make it I will just have to train them to go in opposite directions. I think im gonna like hempy because you cant over water them but I need to be careful with the nutes and the ph.

You'll have to pick one of the two that are in the same pot. Chances are the roots will tangle and one will get squeezed out. It's not above ground that you need to worry about its the roots getting root bound more quickly. The dominant plant will eventually kill the weaker one. Imo.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Can I see your set up a little better it seems like ur light is awful far away from ur seedlings in my opinion maybe there so thin stalked because they are stretching to reach the light I run a 250 watt cfl on mine to seed and grow a little and my light is only about 8 to 10 inches from tops of plants and it doesn't hurt them and I noticed when I brought it down my seeding were as tall and lanky anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_015856.JPG

the first three photos are the hempy buckets four days old. im hoping I didn't get some dud seeds because everything I planted in the dirt mix never got their second set of leaves. these hempys also seem slow to get second leaves. the two seedlings in the same bucket I know is a no no I will cull the weaker plant later. the one seedling in the soiless mix is a mendo purple kush that I thought was going to die but im starting to see the tiny second set of leaves coming out, this is one strong plant because it has been through hell. its a slow grower but I think it will live. the last two pics are the swiss cheese clones, they are in 3 gallon pots. can you guys tell me if you think there is something wrong with the hempy seedlings or is this normal growth for four days. any help is much needed. thanks

Hey Snid, they get watered every other day in the hempys. I pretty much make sure it feels realy light before I water again. Tonight they are looking much better. I think the roots are finally hitting the water at the bottom of the buckets. Just waiting for them to just take off. I will keep you tuned in.

ok guys and gals gonna take some more pics here. I took one hempy bucket of the lemon skunk out of the tent and put it under 2 cfl's about 3 inches away from the plant. the others I left where they where inside the tent. this is to test if the ones under the 600mh grow better or worse than the one under 175 watts of cfl. I will compare notes and see what happens in a week. ok, so here are my girls so far 6 days old and still stretching up and down. progress is slow but there is progress.
IMG_021454.JPG

Back
Top Bottom