6ft plant what would you do with it as i cant get it out of greenhouse lol

suckitup

hi guys my 1st post so be nice just want a bit of advice on how to get this in to my flower room as i only got a 1.2x1.2x2m high grow tent so i want to know what u guys would do with it :thumb:
IMG_038919.JPG

Re: 6ft plant what would u do with it as i cant get it out of greenhouse lol

LOL, I'd cut the top 2 feet off! Seriously.

It's comfortably in veg, so it'll just regrow. You could even be a little scientific about it - cut and prune so that you get as many tops as possible at a similar height - try for a fairly even canopy of top buds. Width should be ok - tight, but doable. 12/12 immediately, LOL!

Kinda nice problem to have.

Hey, she looks great! First thing would be to transplant that big girl into appropriate container.. a good three to four times what you have know or more. For the size thing I would try to wrap the thing in a blanket and take it outside.. might break a few branches but better then loosing the whole top? Let us know how it goes...

thanks for the input mate thought about cutting 2 foot off her but cant bring myself to do it i got a few in flower at mo got 3 wks left before tent is free lol
LOL, I'd cut the top 2 feet off! Seriously.

It's comfortably in veg, so it'll just regrow. You could even be a little scientific about it - cut and prune so that you get as many tops as possible at a similar height - try for a fairly even canopy of top buds. Width should be ok - tight, but doable. 12/12 immediately, LOL!

Kinda nice problem to have.

i know what u mean mate but if i re pot her she going have a major growth spurt again lol if i can get her out to my to my gorilla grow i will but transporting her is going be tricky lmao
Hey, she looks great! First thing would be to transplant that big girl into appropriate container.. a good three to four times what you have know or more. For the size thing I would try to wrap the thing in a blanket and take it outside.. might break a few branches but better then loosing the whole top? Let us know how it goes...

I have an almost identical size tent so I can relate with the dimensions, unfortunately you're gonna have to cut the top two feet to get it to fit into the tent and still have space for the light, however when you start the flowering cycle the plant is going to grow really fast and can grow up to 2 or 3 times its size, so this might become an issue.

It might be that the best solution for your problem is to either cut the entire thing down and use the three weeks you have left to replant every branch so you'll end up with several plants ready for flowering or you can just cut a few branches without killing the plant and keep it vegetating as a mother. In a tent your size you can grow 9 plants very comfortably, so this is what I'd probably do.

Also consider this, with a plant that big and a foliage that dense you're not gonna get much light to the bottom branches so you might be better off cutting these branches anyway, so instead of throwing them away replant them.

So in short I think that replanting a few branches and flowering them is your best option. Three weeks is more than enough time for the cutting to recover and grow enough roots to start the flowering phase.

Good luck!

Put them in way bigger pots. 20 gallon minimum

Then LST.

DSCN7811.JPG

I just place tomato cages all around it then i bend and tie branches down, never breaking or harming them and they never stop growing.

Then once new branches are about to touch the top of your greenhouse roof you bend those down. Just keep training and eventually you have a plant thats like 5 feet tall but 10 feet wide.

Back
Top Bottom