7Dust2 Mad Scientist 2022 Grow

Oh they are still drying . They hanging bro. Just taking what I need down let rest stay up there till I need them or 6th day. Cause 7

Really need a taste tester cause I have tasted anything in long time. Dip Skoal for 40 years. Kinda takes taste away. Must be ok smoke. Made me laugh till I cried and I'm a heavy heavy smoker. Like I have 8grams last me about 16-18 hrs. And that's smoking a pipe pipe. Wood pipe. Like Sherlock Holmes pipe sht.. so I burn 3 to 4 pipes packed a day
Where do I apply…… :circle-of-love:

Where do I apply…… :circle-of-love:
I swear I can't tell what how or anything. Between dipping 35 years and last winter sick and crap. I can't tell nothing.. after my event for Sept 11 memorial ride. I'll sneak off bring u some to taste test.

I have a stupid question on harvesting. Do you look at one flowering site or all of them or what
Hey Dust, :ciao:
I judge the plant as a whole.
Size, pistils, trics, how she is eatting, smell.
Over all looks and the main thing I look for is pistils turn red and crinkle in.
Then I check the rest.
Hope everything is good Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Just seems strange all of sudden or just me being me. Question everything. I have bad habit doing that. Before I chop another I like to ask few questions.. cause tell u the truth I smoke tha plant before harvest is done. Most the time. I do that. This time. I loaded the tent up so I couldn't smoke it all. Now I can stock up

Just seems strange all of sudden or just me being me. Question everything. I have bad habit doing that. Before I chop another I like to ask few questions.. cause tell u the truth I smoke tha plant before harvest is done. Most the time. I do that. This time. I loaded the tent up so I couldn't smoke it all. Now I can stock up
I do not wait for the little bottom popcorn to turn red or my whole plant would be degraded go down a couple of notes and check and make sure you’ve got some Ambers at least scattered throughout and you’ll be fine. If you chop at about 30% Amber by the time it dries and cures you’re going to be at at least 50% because it continues to degrade as you try it but you don’t want it anymore than that because you lose potency and flavor but if you wait until the bottom buds or at 30% Amber your top is gonna be trash…. :circle-of-love:

I do not wait for the little bottom popcorn to turn red or my whole plant would be degraded go down a couple of notes and check and make sure you’ve got some Ambers at least scattered throughout and you’ll be fine. If you chop at about 30% Amber by the time it dries and cures you’re going to be at at least 50% because it continues to degrade as you try it but you don’t want it anymore than that because you lose potency and flavor but if you wait until the bottom buds or at 30% Amber your top is gonna be trash…. :circle-of-love:
Now that makes since. What's is happening. Cause I can't tell anything smoking. Idk cause I smoke so much or what. But good point .
I just hung hindsight. For that reason also. I seen few ambers and said screw it I need to store up.

Hindsight got hung today. Ambers are about 20 percent atm.

IMG_20220831_133551.jpg

Man picking leaves out of nugs is hard work.
Still needs a day I think or leave out for about 30 mins to dry the leaves. Out little more make it easier.. it's almost cure. Another 2 days maybe. Maybe 3. Then test time..
IMG_20220904_115144.jpg

IMG_20220904_115053.jpg

IMG_20220904_115042.jpg

IMG_20220904_115014.jpg

Hindsight harvest going into the container few days .
This is one that I made pollen sacs with CS spray. 220 ppm collide silver 99% nano particles
The purple plant one of them
Hope it looks better than what they do now . Not much frosty like other is the Skittles. But will see . All I'm doing anyway finding what I want. And like

IMG_20220904_143225.jpg

IMG_20220904_143212.jpg

IMG_20220904_143114.jpg

IMG_20220904_143049.jpg

Do you like boveda packs? I tried them with the first two harvests, after 4-5months in the jars they seemed to loose their smell. I stopped using them and believe my bid smells better without.

Do you like boveda packs? I tried them with the first two harvests, after 4-5months in the jars they seemed to loose their smell. I stopped using them and believe my bid smells better without.
Yeah I have some. And the bag also. But I plan to vac pack and freezer. It will end up as dust in about a year. Back long time ago we used to do that it's if I remember if was ok. Not best in world dry ice was better. But can't remember. Plus I have to develop my method like harvest completely cause . Don't know this part of growing. Someone else always did that. . I just smoked .

Basically I have no clue what I am doing. . But I'm learning. And watching.

Phantom OG one of my all time faves. Glad you’re getting the offspring too 👊🤟
Oh I crossed it with galeto . Made a monster of a plant. But if I can get a proper dry technique be great. What will work here. Cause we getting a lot of rain here lately. And I already had one mold. But we working on growing . Twice a year I have this issue. Spring and fall. Like clock work

Back
Top Bottom