7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Damn that sucks I saw the post.... Can't replace the fried component? I'm asking cuz I'm not familiar..

But how ya living dust... Youve been really busy with growing, have ya been up to anything else?
Would love too but it would cost more that the tank itself..

IMG_20220714_145212.jpg

It's hard to tell if one thing does more than another but I do say it's been a week now and plants I have noticed like that light better than old on. Plants have increased faster about 3 days now. Reason I know that is @Dennise friend of mine got a sister to my plant. And she is harvesting and mine was about 3 weeks. Behinds. And now light has made up I think least 3 days of it. But good way to tell us this. Ok. Pics you about to see are ambers.. ambers what we want.. now I find 1-5 in some places on the nug. So mark that and let's see in a week how much more it will be.

20220716_15_12_40.png

20220716_15_13_55.png

20220716_15_12_40.png

20220716_15_10_17.png

I see a few ambers clearly but cloudy/white still dominates. Awesome to see same picture a week from now :popcorn:
Yep I figured it was around 2% to 5 at this point. We check again in a week. Since really can't count on first week being new in the light. Probably shocked them. Lmao.

End of week photo update.
Under this new Mars light really pops.

IMG_20220717_122456_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122428_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122403_Bokeh.jpg

This one is going to be a monster

IMG_20220717_122338_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122313_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122304_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122254_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122240_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220717_122234_Bokeh.jpg

Feel like got have issue. Or something to get people to come chat. . Lmao. Really is one of the easiest grows I have had hands down.
But going have issue . Ran out of cal mag
That's like omg. NO NnnnnOooooo

IMG_20220717_122223_Bokeh.jpg

I don’t have much people talking to me either. Took me like 8 pages into my grow to have some people talking. But anyway I just keep a journal for myself and share the photos to all the stoners out there.

Lots of people just look at journals just for the photos… skip the talking. I specially have a hard time keeping up with the many many perpetual journals that have thousands of comments…

What’s your opinion? What issue do you have?

I don’t have much people talking to me either. Took me like 8 pages into my grow to have some people talking. But anyway I just keep a journal for myself and share the photos to all the stoners out there.

Lots of people just look at journals just for the photos… skip the talking. I specially have a hard time keeping up with the many many perpetual journals that have thousands of comments…

What’s your opinion? What issue do you have?
It's said ain't it. Like got have an issue or serious problem. Sometimes. Happens. Goes in spurts. Lmao. Most time when harvest.. people seem to like looking at harvest

It's said ain't it. Like got have an issue or serious problem. Sometimes. Happens. Goes in spurts. Lmao. Most time when harvest.. people seem to like looking at harvest

Yeah things that spark a conversation around here; severly ill plants, high budget equipment, big amount of plants that always gets peoples attention, HARVEST number one thing gets peps :drool: :drool:

Im particularly attracted to the weird stuff, weird illness, weird genetics, weird methods... I see, I study, then I apply if worth it or recycle if not.

I like Sativas, no syntethic fertz on plants, lots of photos (it makes the journal legit imo) and big numbers like you, you got more then 15 plants going. Thats telling me already you can handle different needs.

I got one plant I been hiding to show soon. She going be a beast . Only pics I been showing is the top. Side looks like a massive bud. No gaps at all between nugs

Would like to hear more about it since we dont get to see her yet, How did you get her looking like this?

Yeah things that spark a conversation around here; severly ill plants, high budget equipment, big amount of plants that always gets peoples attention, HARVEST number one thing gets peps :drool: :drool:

Im particularly attracted to the weird stuff, weird illness, weird genetics, weird methods... I see, I study, then I apply if worth it or recycle if not.

I like Sativas, no syntethic fertz on plants, lots of photos (it makes the journal legit imo) and big numbers like you, you got more then 15 plants going. Thats telling me already you can handle different needs.

Would like to hear more about it since we dont get to see her yet, How did you get her looking like this?
Yeah I'm thinking of killing few cutting back some. But it's problem of which one next is why I got so many. Want be able to keep up and rotate like clock work. Make sht simpler

Then u might like this . I got one that was graphed two plants into one. And another I crossed on a reveg plant. To change to genetics
Can't wait till one has orange and one purple on same plant. Be Kool to see.

Ok graph a plant. . Was asked so here we go.
IMG_20220718_152245.jpg

So pick what you want. This case what I have more of. Spice and Godfather OG
IMG_20220718_151425.jpg

Grab razor blade and good tape. Air tight tape best you can find. Chopped stick in water for few mins
IMG_20220718_151717.jpg
IMG_20220718_151710.jpg

Cut all 45 degree angles.
New stem to be added cut 45 and strip end that will touch inside stem. Fit tight . Tight as u can get it. No air.. what u want. And let it grow

IMG_20220718_151520.jpg

IMG_20220718_152137.jpg

IMG_20220718_152059.jpg

Cut 45 degree angle into stem. Half way thru. Bend over little to put new cut inside

IMG_20220718_151745.jpg

45degree angle then hope it don't die

Now here is the trick. Center of stem in a thin flat layer of . Idk. Vien. Thing. . both of the plants insides have to touch. To graph.
I get lucky and something I don't. But that how u do it. . I got plenty plants seedlings to do few of them.

Back
Top Bottom