A bit Late but still

Eyeless

Ok i never got around to actually writing a grow journal as it progressed but i'll post a few pics...let me know whatcha think and when you think i should harvest

this is her after about 2 weeks

IMG_23721.jpg

this is them about 1/2 through veg

IMG_2397x1.JPG

IMG_2399x1.JPG

this is her at night about 2-3 weeks into flowering

night1.JPG

and this is her last night:

a close up of the side bud

side41.JPG

another side bud

side31.JPG

and another side bud

side2.JPG

and now for the top

top22.JPG

top8.JPG

so yea let me know what you guys think and also about when to harvest

Dre

Lookin good man, how did the plant in the big bin do, doesn't look verry deep.

stix said:
looks like the white hairs are already turning darker. How long has it been flowering?

it's been flowering for just about 2 months now...and i was suppose to harvest in 2 months so it's getting close i believe...

the strain was a hybrid that a local grower made and considered to be his best strain. for some reason he called it "edna". Has anyone ever heard of this
i also have some white mix (white widow and nothern lights) which he regarded near the same as the edna

I started off using a 500watt light.. but i bought it from a hardware store and i wasn't even sure what kind of light it was...it was the only one i could find...it has a yellowish light i think it might be halogen
then i also put 2x2 5 foot flouro tubes (60 watt each)

The only problem i have is that the 500 watt bulb gets really hot and could be burning the plants slightly..but i don't know if the flouros are enough light or good enough for the flowering cycle by themselves...

also if i wanted to change the light cycle to the day and the night cycle to night (opposite to now) what is the best way to do it?? like for instance should i cut the light cycle short for a few days keeping the night cycle constant (12 hours)then it would progressively change to what i want or are there any better ways to do it because they need consistent 12 hours of dark right?

brett2themax said:
Lookin good man, how did the plant in the big bin do, doesn't look verry deep.

i transplanted it (it grew fine while in the big bucket...i was using the big box to start a bunch of younger plants for limited space) and it grew really well but it was the hermy that i posted about before so i cut it.

eyeless1 said:
also if i wanted to change the light cycle to the day and the *dark cycle to night (opposite to now) what is the best way to do it?? like for instance should i cut the light cycle short for a few **hours keeping the dark cycle constant (12 hours)then it would progressively change to what i want or are there any better ways to do it because they need consistent 12 hours of dark right?

i was a bit 2 high there....but i mean i want the lights on during the day and off at night (right now the lights are on at night) but whats the best way to transition the cycles?

HARVEST

Ok i harvested a female....some really nice crystal buds...however i was a bit disappointed with the yeild... have any of you guys been disappointed with your yeild? if so what did you guys do about it and did it work? i was thinking of ordering a 400 watt HPS from ebay to hopefully increase overall yeild...is there anything else i can do to increase yeild without totally revamping my grow?

here are some pics:

toptopfinal1.JPG

topclosefinal1.JPG

sidecloseupfinal1.JPG

before much close trimming:

harvestgroup1.JPG

i couldn't resist throwing some pics of others buds i just got
heres an 11.5g nice bud

11_5g.JPG

and some blueberry, white widow and other dro

blueberrywhhitewidowdro1.JPG

And yes that is physics (statics) in the background...lol...atleast uni is good for something :Rasta:

Dre

50stang said:
check out insidesun.com good lights and way cheaper than ebay.

i actually just ordered a 400 watt HPS with ballast etc. from ebay for pretty cheap...like 10 bucks cheaper than that site....but that site has some other goodies...

thx alot manG

stix said:
what lights were you using before?

yea this, i think, was my downfall..but it was a 500 watt light...from home depot....thing is at the time i dind't even know what kind of light it was i was just going for output....but it's quite hot and i think it's an outside contractor light....i also started using some flouros nearer to the end... 4x 60 watt long tubes

but if the light is 500 watts would that be good enough or does it really depend on the kind of light (like hps or mh etc.) i can take a pic of the light if that would help

peace
Dre

ok guys i'm ready to start a new grow/change up the grow room...i'm moving it into a bigger area with quite a bit of room..i ordered a 400 watt hps light from ebay but...

what else do you think i should invest in (remembering that i am a student) to make this grow just that much better..like mylar,co2 ,effective humidity etc....also what would u recommend as the two best organic ferts on ebay for veg and flower based on personal experience (in soil)??

Back
Top Bottom