Growing Clones Outdoor With Lights

Many factors can be attributed to low yields, like you said nutes and watering, but cold can also be a big issue.
Also, dropping your light to 10 on and 14 off will help simulate a shortening day just like nature would start slowing down to bring on the bud production. So, if you were to drop the time it may help the girls finish up, although, keep in mind if you are relying on lights on to produce heat you may want to rethink it and let them be :) They are looking nice and green, enjoying your xmas tree :laugh: that is awesome!!

So I'm thinking i have about another 3 weeks on these babies. thricomes are still clear a few cloudy. should i stop feeding it nutes or keep going. I'm not sure if i should start flushing it or not cause i don't know if its really gonna take 3 weeks or maybe longer. I'm ready to be done with these plants and dry them up and smoke them away.

I was where you are on week 8 on my first grow, ready to chop and vape, and the best advice I got was to be patient and give the ladies time to mature fully and properly. I'm glad I received and followed that advice because as I was harvesting 3 weeks later I realized in hindsight how immature the ladies were back when I first wanted to harvest.

i need some advice. my plants have been in flower for over 2 months and the trichomes are still clear maybe a lil cloudy. the guy at the hydro shop said i should cut them cause they might not finish. the weather has been a lil cold lately so i don't know if that affects them. whay should i do wait it out or just cut them up.

I don't think you should chop yet, the trichomes should still turn, even with colder temps, some growers drop temps on purpose, to enhance color. You can't always go by the strain info from seed banks, or breeder info, they base that info on controlled grows, with optimum conditions, but if you chop early, potency will be affected.

you need more percentage
be patient and youll be happier with what you end up with
your in soil aren't you?
if you are you could probably start your flush and check the trichs in a week if the amber is not up to the percentage you want give it another week
actually you should flush at least a couple weeks how much clear still on the plant?
this was a bagseed wasn't it?
if it wasn't it be easier to estimate the timeline

There are a lot of cloudy some are turning amber like 1 or 3 I don't mind letting it go longer no hurry for me I just don't know if I should kep letting it go if it's gonna mess it up or no . I don't know what the are but i think it's some kind of justits from my last plant that gave me a few seeds.

So i checked on my plants today and i went to feel one part and it was completely dry. the branch and all the buds were dry and i found a lil bit of mold i think. so i just chopped it off. should i just cut them all down before they go bad. i don't know what to do I'm not sure if its gonna spread or not. but it was only on one plant not the other 2 but i can't really tell cause it is pretty dense inside.

looking good. you should make sure they're not getting more than 12 hours of sun and you should think about getting some molasses to help aid flower growth.

Back
Top Bottom