Growing Clones Outdoor With Lights

What rico said is sound advice. And a little band aid for her owie could help too. just wrap it around like it was your finger.

:thumb:

I was going to say band-aid too,

but I thought about the adhesive and letting air get to it,

so I decided against mentioning it.

But It's not a bad idea.

It might stop you trying to peek ;)
Hey Rico and shottafire! :ciao:
I'm glad I wasn't way off on the band aid idea. LOL Heck, I would do it! I am so lucky not to have broken a branch yet...with all the LST I do. :wood:

Lst is usually better done in veg and not in flower. If you had to do anything to limit height in that situation a super crop would work.
In flower the stems get a little more ridged and woody so it makes the plant less forgiving in that sense.

i would like to thank everyone for the info. I'm not gonna touch it anymore. i was actually thinking about putting liquid tape on it but thought i read that it still needs a lil air so it doesn't rot. so i just put a twist tie to support instead and just left it. i haven't tried to peek again. I'm just leaving it and hoping for the best. hopefully ill know something in a week. ill let you all know how she's doing then.

i would like to thank everyone for the info. I'm not gonna touch it anymore. i was actually thinking about putting liquid tape on it but thought i read that it still needs a lil air so it doesn't rot. so i just put a twist tie to support instead and just left it. i haven't tried to peek again. I'm just leaving it and hoping for the best. hopefully ill know something in a week. ill let you all know how she's doing then.
:thumb:

i looked at one of my plants today and it looked like this what could the problem be? could it have got to hot from the light? but the other 2 don't have this problem

20131126_180324_zps426f3dc8.png

how did you add all the stuff at the bottom of your posting. where you have your "my first grow journal set-up to harvest. I've been trying to figure out how to do it.

Under "Edit Signature" there are icons on the top of the input box for things like font, font size, font color, etc. Play around with it a bit to get the feel for it. Typically you highlight the text you want to change and select what change you want to make. Like B for Bold, I for Italics, U for Underline, etc. Preview your signature to see the effects of the changed, nothing is changes until you save the signature.

these plants are close to there 2 months of flower time and they don't look close to ready. the thricomes are clear the buds are real small. what would cause all this. is it stress on the plant lack of the right nutes. i don't over water. i give them fox farm grow big. or maybe i just put them to flower way to soon.

Back
Top Bottom