Growing 6 Plants - Vegging For 4 Months

Ideal you want the humidity as close to 40% . You want the ambient temp to be 60.

Let's say you have a suitable place to hang and dry buds, what are the options for drying???

I like to secure the branches and dry in a dark closet from a hanger. I have also dried buds in a brown paperbag, a plastic rubbermaid container with the lid off, a cardboard box with a desk fan oscilating

I like to secure the branches and dry in a dark closet from a hanger. I have also dried buds in a brown paperbag, a plastic rubbermaid container with the lid off, a cardboard box with a desk fan oscilating
Thanks for the response. I meant to ask what if you didn't have a suitable place to dry buds. But the brown paper bag option sounds like a good one. How long does it usually take in the paper bag.

5-7 days as long as you have a fan near it. Make sure you open the paper bag and air it out and turn the buds to their other side. Dont layer them to deep or they will get moldy. Just use more then 1 paperbag if you have to many for just the 1. If youy can put near a open window you wont need the fan but that risk is up to you of course. Cut the stem as close to the buds as you can so you can fit more in the bag. If you do keep some of the stem when it snaps easily instead of bends(the stem) that means the beds are dry enough to smoke.

So here is a quick photo update.

20140423_092409.jpg
20140423_092416.jpg
20140423_092424.jpg
20140423_092435.jpg

this is the branch that i broke a while back. it healed real nice.

20140423_092558.jpg

This is my plant that I've had outside in the big blue pot. What i don't get is why it doesn't have the yellowing of the leaves as the other ones. i feed it the same as the other plants. i fill up a 5gal bucket with water and add my stuff to it then water them all. and it stays green this is a pic of the inside of it. why would it not turn yellow like the rest?

20140423_092607.jpg

Are the other plants bigger? If they are then the plant that is still green is that way because it hasnt used up all of the nitrogen yet.

Did you know if a plant has to much nitrogen it will delay it showing flowers?

So here is my drying method. I use a heating pad on the bottom of the box a computer fan that sucks the air out of the box and its hooked up to a car battery. The battery has been hooked up to it for around 4 days and its still going i haven't had to hook up the solar panel to charge the battery yet. it seems to be working the temp is mid 60's and the humidity is wrong 40. So i think about 2 more days and it should be ready for jars.

20140424_151315.jpg

I know that feeling. I have been in my tents most of the day. How's your other plants doing? Typing off of my phone sucks. Are you going to take any clones or stick to seed?
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom