Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I will tell you what in my experience in the last week I can tell a difference when a plant is growing with super low humidity and humidity where its supposed to be at! I just took me a hose and stuck it toward the humidity blows right to the damn tent. So I'm going to get two holes and split it to where it goes to one twnt and one in the other. Cuz clearly I would need a big ass super sized humidifier to humidify my whole room these little humidifiers just ain't cutting it. If I had my way I would have an 8x8 and a 4X4 inside it I will have my humidity machine outside the 4x4 sitting inside the 8x8 and keeping that humidity on point which would get drawed into my 4x4.. ha

First up my 3-day-old auto Northern lights

20231102_191654.jpg

20231102_191705.jpg

One thing I'm noticed with the light they make the leaves look yellower pull them out of the tent they look normal I had to remember that while they're in scrog! Because I will definitely will not be able to pull them out! That's why I don't like coming to any complications because I don't have to worry about flushing as long as you feed them correctly. No water for them for 2 days starting yesterday. They are in vegetative state they need their dry period.

I've gotten my fox farm Happy frog and my Fox farm soil conditioner my 7 gallon pots ready I got my 2x4 scrog net I got my high CFM blockers I got my 2x2 scrugg net don't need no blockers on that little cunt surely one autos definitely not going to overpower me! Lmao we good to go homies!!!!! I see now my three and the 2x4 is in early veg! Sour G kicking ass more than any other as usual! Lmao

If you grow her right and super crop her right mega yield! Buds get fat as hell and mega thick with resin! Long lasting buzz dispatch came out of tad more fruitier with the skunk as well! I'm really pleased with The accidental Cross of the strain!! We'll see what I can do with the black sugars now that I'm in control I make them do what I want to do give them what I want to give them so that's that...

I am having spectacular results with what I am doing! 16 days old and just look at that explosive root growth! I have my two by four scrog net ready like I said! 7 gallon pots on standby three of them! And plenty of dirt to boot cannot wait to mix that fox farm Happy frog in that Fox farm soil conditioner! Me going to have fun I think I'm transplanting on my off day Tuesday I think I'll top within the next two or three days after transplant they won't feel the same when I transplant hell my plants usually don't... I'm pretty good not to brag or nothing. Calculating tent height here we go

And I'm doing it as we sit here and speak off the top of bed with me and we'll figure out the heights together!

My tent is 79 in , my pots are 12 inches in height, I can pretty much move the light 4 inches from the roof! So that's going to be some long ass branches before flip! I will try to keep everything neat and tidy especially with my CFM blockers I'll have more room. I'm only wanting 6 nodes top to be scrogged. On all my other Scrogs I only did four nodes and had monsters remember Judith and Clementine! I mean damn those buds looked like footballs and that was all thanks to you shed for your advice! Regrowth and bill went on their excellent adventure they was in scrog but had to come up short! Still a hell of a buzz on both of them now I have the trio!! And we all know who these three plants are! Lmao😈👽🔜🚜

Back
Top Bottom