Tangie Trio & A 1lb OG

A little late to the show but I’ll hang out if you don’t mind! Things are looking great, I’m glad you got away from having fried plants. Thats never fun. I ran into that when I had to be away from my tent for longest then expected. I’ve switched to top feed now to hopefully avoid that lol. Are you planning to up pot again? I’m looking forward to your training and the grow show! Topping is fun, its cool to see what the plant does. Happy growing!!!!

A little late to the show but I’ll hang out if you don’t mind! Things are looking great, I’m glad you got away from having fried plants. Thats never fun. I ran into that when I had to be away from my tent for longest then expected. I’ve switched to top feed now to hopefully avoid that lol. Are you planning to up pot again? I’m looking forward to your training and the grow show! Topping is fun, its cool to see what the plant does. Happy growing!!!!
Hi Budzfreak you're more than welcome.

Unfortunately it's the 2nd time I've set my lights too low too soon, I'll learn someday.

I'm planning to uppot the tangerine dreams from the 3 gal pots to 5 gal pots as soon as they need watering every day.
The OG Kush will also go in a 5gal but will end up in a 10 gal before I flip her to flower, she's going in a 4'x4' on her own so she will get multiple toppings and I'll veg for as long as it takes for her to fill it.
:peace::thumb:

Veg day 44.

After a near disaster a week ago these ladies are nearly back on track.
They stalled out after a combination of having my led strips too low and underwatered them for a couple of days nearly fried them.
Note to self, why have a lux meter and not use it.

Started some lst on the OG Kush, I think this plant is going to get topped a couple more times as I want to get as many tops as I can.

The 3 tangerine dreams have had their bottom nodes removed and I'll give them some mild lst when I flip to flower as I don't have the space in the 2x4 to spread them out too much.
IMG_20201104_200603.jpg
Well I think they look great!

:) :) :)

I've got some of that barneys tangerine dream in a jar from an auto i grew a while back. Good anytime smoke; smoke a bowl, put on some tunes and do the dishes....have some more and go to bed type thing

I've got some of that barneys tangerine dream in a jar from an auto i grew a while back. Good anytime smoke; smoke a bowl, put on some tunes and do the dishes....have some more and go to bed type thing
Just so long as thats not a polite way of saying week weed :thumb:

These ladies are just about ready for their 5 gal pots, they are taking water every 2 days now.
I've got the start of what looks like a mag deficiency so I've given them an Epson salt misting before lights out.

I'm running out of room in the tent so I'll have to put my bigger tent up ready for the uppotting.
IMG_20201109_201639.jpg

Veg day 65.

I would normally be thinking about flowering now but these ladies have not had the best care, having suffered light burn, underwatering and more recently an over feed they are a bit behind where they should be.

I uppotted to the 5 gallon pots a few days ago and they feel like they are nearly ready for water.
I've also topped the og kush on the 4 main tops.

My OG will be moving into her own crib soon to give the 3 tangies room to fill this tent before I flower.

IMG_20201125_190458.jpg
IMG_20201125_184514.jpg
IMG_20201125_184502.jpg

From today these ladies will be getting my undivided attention, I want them looking their best so I actually smile when I open the grow tent.
:)

IMG_20201125_184502.jpg

Veg day 65.

I would normally be thinking about flowering now but these ladies have not had the best care, having suffered light burn, underwatering and more recently an over feed they are a bit behind where they should be.

I uppotted to the 5 gallon pots a few days ago and they feel like they are nearly ready for water.
I've also topped the og kush on the 4 main tops.

My OG will be moving into her own crib soon to give the 3 tangies room to fill this tent before I flower.

IMG_20201125_190458.jpg
IMG_20201125_184514.jpg
IMG_20201125_184502.jpg

From today these ladies will be getting my undivided attention, I want them looking their best so I actually smile when I open the grow tent.
:)

IMG_20201125_184502.jpg
Hmmm it’s like you‘re not as focussed as you were with you’re other grows.

I‘m glad you are making them a priority because I can see they are trying so hard to please you despite your mistreatment.

You need to learn to multi skill bruv ;)

Veg day 976
I hope everyone is having a stupendously great day.

My plants have forgiven me for being neglectful.

If I'm going to have this many ladies in my life I should make sure I can look after them adequately :)

I've got the megacrop dosage about right at 5g/gal now, I can see healthy white roots in the bottom of those 5 gal pots, I've plucked some of the worst looking leaves and they seem to be having a growth spurt which makes me happy.

The OG kush has been topped a couple more times and will be ready for the 10 gal uppot soon ready to move into her own crib.

IMG_20201203_205804.jpg

I'm running out of tent space, I think I'm going to flip in Friday.
They are not perfect but they are growing well and are a good size to flower.

The OG Kush is getting some lst treatment, she's a thirsty hungry plant, I've noticed a good amount of growth since her last topping.
When I flip the tangie trio and move the OG she will get an uppot to her final 45 litre pot, it looks huge and I know it's going to weigh a ton when wet.
IMG_20201208_191533.jpg
IMG_20201208_191508.jpg
IMG_20201208_191348.jpg
IMG_20201208_190830.jpg

Your plants look so fabulous. I think my 3 Tangies are 2 weeks behind you, and it shows.

I‘ve had a good look at your pics and while mine are defs prettier ;) I don’t have anywhere near the bud growth points you do. I would love to flip on the same day as you just so I have a comparison of where my plants could/should be. I think it would be super helpful to me because I often felt I didn’t really know what I was doing once I got my plants to bud.

I‘m going to get some pics of the 3 of mine in the tent as well as outside. Can you have a really close look and advise if you think I’m jumping the gun. Because my thought today is to flip with you Friday. I’m going to leave the clone of Twig to do her thang outside. I will uppot her and leave her out. While I would easily beat you in an arm wrestle, I’m just not prepared to carry 4 heavy plants in and out of the dark/sun twice daily so I don’t really want to uppot if I can avoid it. Tho saying that I could get the Triplets in a slightly larger Twiggy sized pot - you would 100% struggle lifting it, but I’m finding it’s weight manageable. So if you think it would be good for them, I could uppot to a slightly bigger pot.

I think my plants are taller than yours but they really lack bush bulk. I’d hate to get them this far and fuck the flower timing.

Your plants look so fabulous. I think my 3 Tangies are 2 weeks behind you, and it shows.

I‘ve had a good look at your pics and while mine are defs prettier ;) I don’t have anywhere near the bud growth points you do. I would love to flip on the same day as you just so I have a comparison of where my plants could/should be. I think it would be super helpful to me because I often felt I didn’t really know what I was doing once I got my plants to bud.

I‘m going to get some pics of the 3 of mine in the tent as well as outside. Can you have a really close look and advise if you think I’m jumping the gun. Because my thought today is to flip with you Friday. I’m going to leave the clone of Twig to do her thang outside. I will uppot her and leave her out. While I would easily beat you in an arm wrestle, I’m just not prepared to carry 4 heavy plants in and out of the dark/sun twice daily so I don’t really want to uppot if I can avoid it. Tho saying that I could get the Triplets in a slightly larger Twiggy sized pot - you would 100% struggle lifting it, but I’m finding it’s weight manageable. So if you think it would be good for them, I could uppot to a slightly bigger pot.

I think my plants are taller than yours but they really lack bush bulk. I’d hate to get them this far and fuck the flower timing.
Your plants are prettier, your plants are taller, you could beat me in an arm wrestle.
You do realise I'm a 4 time junior school conker champion, who also happens to have been highly trained in the art of chess :)

Your plants are ready.
Sunday is flip day.

The 3 tangie ladies are enjoying their last 19 hour day.
From tomorrow they will have to get used to 12hrs of darkness.

They are don't seem to have any major issues and have recovered well after their neglect.

OG Kush will be moving into her own veg tent tomorrow, I'm thinking she needs a higher dose of MC as she's still looking a bit nitrogen starved, once I get her looking happy and green I'll uppot her.

IMG_20201212_182239.jpg

I've turned on my extra led strips so they are bathing under 580w of light, once I'm sure they are flowering I'll switch out the Mars blurple for my 400w hps.
IMG_20201212_181641.jpg

The 3 tangie ladies are enjoying their last 19 hour day.
From tomorrow they will have to get used to 12hrs of darkness.

They are don't seem to have any major issues and have recovered well after their neglect.

OG Kush will be moving into her own veg tent tomorrow, I'm thinking she needs a higher dose of MC as she's still looking a bit nitrogen starved, once I get her looking happy and green I'll uppot her.

IMG_20201212_182239.jpg

I've turned on my extra led strips so they are bathing under 580w of light, once I'm sure they are flowering I'll switch out the Mars blurple for my 400w hps.
IMG_20201212_181641.jpg
They look great:)

Whats with the multicoloured lights tho bruv? Looks like a fucking rave!

Back
Top Bottom