Macca's Venture Into Autos

Thanks guys n yes reg these fast n vast definitely are fast..... The vast bit only time will tell.

Today we have had outside temps of 82-84 all day. Very high for were I live. My thermometer tells me the highest temps in my cupboard today today was 90.9
That's hotter than I like. But I don't think I can bring that down any without a/c
My ruck inline fan is running at full speed and my intakes adequate. Guess il just have to ride the heat out at least this high weather never lasts long here

How do u guys in hot climates manage without a/c I don't see it possible to keep a grow room cooler than outside temps without it. Surely yawl can't all run a/c can you? Or is it the norm over there like central heating is here in the winter?

yea instead of a box find an old cooler but you want the cooler to still have good insulation
2 holes one on each end keep the exposed hole semi covered so the cold air cant get out maybe some kinda rubber flap would work
maybe the ice can hold longer

Great ideas guys I kinda thought of the fridge idea a few year ago but never done it. My rooms in my bedroom that's decorated to the wife's liking lol so the chances of me getting.g away with more modifications is nill lol.

The weather here's not hot for long anyway. Cannot wait for these fast n vast to be out my room to get started on my next grow.

4x heavily trained think different under the mars 1200 start to finish.

I wouldn't use a refrigerator unless its an extra one you don't care how long it lasts and you don't care how much
power it consumes, think about it this way if the cold air keep getting evacuated from the refrigerator
the motor is gonna work more trying to keep it cold using more power also killing the life span of said refrigerator

Sorry guys al reply to comments tonight. Harescombe piks of today

DSC_07456.JPG
DSC_07449.JPG
DSC_074210.JPG

Hey chronic ur right. The fridge would be buggered in no time lol. Temps bak to 15 here now so happy days.

Jaga nice to see u. I didn't get a definitive answer but iv settled around 20" above plants. Not getting any adverse effects so I'm keeping it there for now

Jaga ur a star.
Yea I think I could raise them too. Not quite sure on the ideal range of the light there's nothing set in stone anywhere about it

The strain is FAST N vast

Iv got my next seeds waiting for these to finish there autos too Dutch Passion Think Different

Jaga ur a star.
Yea I think I could raise them too. Not quite sure on the ideal range of the light there's nothing set in stone anywhere about it

The strain is FAST N vast

Iv got my next seeds waiting for these to finish there autos too Dutch Passion Think Different

I think if they are to close they can stunt young plants ,,maybe even older ones,,plus we loose the coverage ,,I think you have a hand held light gauge?If so I use that an for me personally around 50% way to max seems to be plenty of light ,, I hope although I have mine all a bit of a mess at the moment cause I am still trying to give the 2 Photo period ones under some white light :thumb:
I like the sounds of Vast an fast ,, I always like to have one on the grow when I can:Namaste:
hope you are enjoying a good night :volcano-smiley:

Hey J no I have no light gauge do you mean a meter showing light intensity? I don't have one anyway lol

I went with the fast n vast soon as my close buddy yielded a touch off 2oz per plant off a 400hps bang on 8 weeks from seed. Smoke wasn't dynamite but I thought it a winner. If ur wanting your auto to finish quick and yield half decent f&V is a good choice.

Hey J no I have no light gauge do you mean a meter showing light intensity? I don't have one anyway lol

I went with the fast n vast soon as my close buddy yielded a touch off 2oz per plant off a 400hps bang on 8 weeks from seed. Smoke wasn't dynamite but I thought it a winner. If ur wanting your auto to finish quick and yield half decent f&V is a good choice.

Yep thats the sad truth of what I look for in an auto is quick finishers
How do you think the LEDs are doing compared to the Hps its such a long time since I used mine but it gave me great results

I just PMed ya got ta go good night an speak soon:high-five:

Got ur pm bro

On the comparison J I can't say. I started this grow to about day 20 on a 400 watt hpsso they had done a lot of growing under hps and had crapy node spacing before I introduced the led. So my next run il have a better gauge for comparison start to finish led. I the panel will kick ass next run

Back
Top Bottom