Lighting is a mars hydro 1200 watt & a mars hydro 900 watt

Strain is "think different" by Dutch passion auto x6

Medium is soil canna terra pro

Pots are 6 gallon rectangular

schedule will be 18/6

Nutrients are Bio biz all organic full range

I'm using a rhino pro can filter with a 5" in line fan

The tent is 120x120cm or for yawl oldys 4x4ft

This strain of auto can go huge from seeing videos and journals but from my previous run that finished last week with a single Mars 1200watt mine didn't go too massive they grew just to the right size for my tent. They finished in 10 weeks flat and yielded 12.7oz. I was very happy with that over 2 oz a plant trouble free growing without effort.

This time to hopefully increase that I'm adding a second led panel. And I'll start nutrients earlier, last run I was nervous of what these could take but by week 7 we were at double Bio biz recommendations and the girls loved it. I started nutes late but I'm going to start mild and early this time.

The seeds are germinating at the moment. All shells had split half an hour ago so I expect 6 tap roots in the morning.
That's all for now. Here's a pic of the setup but without the second day light I need more chains. Job for tomorrow

20151009_101034.jpg
20151009_101003.jpg

Subbed up and good luck with the grow :thumb: One question if i may mate, I thought the Canna soil was supposed to be a full supplement for a full grow. I can see you're doing well at 2oz a plant but is this soil not so clever on it's own? I wonder because I looked into it to try and go organic :passitleft:

Hey kraize iv always used canna pro, my understanding was it had enough minerals and things to sustain a 30 day veg. When I used to grow photos The soil would carry them through veg. But then I gave veg nutes from day 10 to flip with photos and the growth difference was very noticeable. When I'd Vegged for 30 days with water alone there was never any signs of deffs always lush green leaves etc. But I'd not try a full, grow start to finish with it iv actually got a bag handy ill look at ingredients. Btw kraize thanks for being here

Thanks for the info Calidreaming. I'm guessing I must have had my thoughts wrong on this stuff. I'm still tempted to try a run with it and see how it does, but I've got the composters working in the garden so maybe I'll just wait until my own attempt at a compost is cooked and then do a comparison test between them and see if there's much difference. All the best :thumb:

Iv wanted to do my own soil for ages. But never took the leap to worried about bringing in pests I think. Iv thought about re using the soil I run I thought as only using organic feeds it could be ok I think the feeds are mainly made up of sugars so thought maybe flush it and save some $$ but iv not even dared do that incase it ended up to hot for seedlings. I will keep tuned to yours to see how it goes.

This morning all six seeds had tap roots so they got potted strate into there pots for life

Back
Top Bottom