Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

So here we are at day 4
I love this strain it's the quickest growing auto iv ever came across. This stain at day say 15 is like a lot at day 30. It vegges so quick

20151016_160104.jpg
1444727171056.jpg

Hey guys thank you. Yip married in august the coming year, it's a way away but we needed the invites out early before people booked vacations that clash with our big day. I never thought I'd be exited about the thought of getting married but I really am. Found a place in my life I'm really happy and comfortable in

Congrats...subbed up now

Hey Cali, if you don't mind I'm going to sit back and watch this grow. I am sort of doing research on mars led pannels as well as I like this set up!

As far as your heat questions:

As long as you have negative pressure in the tent no air can escape anywhere exxcept your exhaust vent. Now if your temps in the loft are cooler than the temps in your room, you can regulate some by closing off passive intakes that pull from your room so that more air will be pulled from the loft. If you are exhausting out a 4 inch duct then have your 4 inch from the loft plus one or two from your room. Two from the room till basically mean 1/3 of your incoming air will be from the cooler loft. If you have one passive intake from your room and one from the loft 1/2 is cooler air. Generally you want your passive intake to be at least double your outtake so not to restrict the fan.

Good luck. I'm subbed.

Ricky what a fantastic post.
Thank you for your in depth coment it's much appreciated and a pleasure to have u tagging along here. That was the comment I was wanting to see to put my mind at ease so thank you I think I'll go ahead and make my modifications now.
As far as mars lights go...... I really don't think you can find better for the price. My last run with the 1200 was at least on par with my 2x400watt hps cool tube room.
The Mars vegged better and in turn flowered better because the veg had set it up right. If they manage this grow without any technical hiccups with the lights then they have definitely surpassed my expectations I had before buying them.

Hey brother warriors
Just finished up in the loft and it gave me some piece of mind.
Temps in my tent were 80*
Temps in bedroom 70*

I'd worried that heat from top of my tent may leak into loft space for helicopter to see but these piks I guess put my mind at ease.
First pik is my temp sensor sat in loft directly above my tent bellow. Second is of the thermometer reading the loft temp and the temp were the sensor is. Made me very happy.
I installed my ducting from loft to tent to pull in that cool air from up there into my tent now hat iv installed my second m2
I put sensor at ducting in loft wen was all hooked up and reading was the same so I'm happy. 3rd pik is one of the babies

Back
Top Bottom