Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

20151007_202054.jpg
20151007_203631.jpg
20151007_202147.jpg

Thanks bro. Yea I like to keep things nice n clean. I'm a bit of a freak wen it comes to my grow space lol. Tomorrow is do or die..... I'm putting in the 2nd Mars 2 light in and I'll see if I can control temperature. If not ill have to smash a hole in the ceiling and run ducting to my top inlet hole in tent.

A question to knolage be people........ If I have a 4" ducting from my loft space through ceiling into my tent intake hole will the negative pressure created by my exhaust fan be enough to ensure that no hot air goes up the ducting to the loft space? In theory the exhaust pulls hot out the room and forces cool air in through the intakes. One would be from the loft above but around here the police are out over my area every night equipped with I.R cameras. If my rents 85` and my lofts 60` I don't want hot air going up that duct does that make sense?

My exhaust blows into my bedroom. My bedroom is hotter than the rest of the house but not by a great deal maybe 5 degrees. Iv been thinking of exhausting directly through my floor boards into the living room below to spread the heat better.

I'd never face real charges if I was busted at my scale..... but I'd lose my equipment and my card would be marked for future growing so I'm being as proactive as possible. Thanks guys look forward to any responses

sup buddy if you are using just the led's and the hps it wont be enough to bring attention of the piggy's not unless you are running like 5 to 10 thousand watts of lights and making major heat from them lights lol how high are the temps ?

I think the pull from the fan from the loft wont let heat rise enough to be noticeable even if it does which I think it wont and if you can vent the hot air coming out of your tent in your room to somewhere other then your room it might help

the temps in the tent can only be as cool as the room the tent is in so extra heat in the room will raise temps in the tent and vice versa I know the struggle with heat well lol for now I just vent the hot air out of my window and pull air from a passive intake from my room its not the best way to do it but its al I can do for now since I don't have a/c and can afford one

I hope this helps any I still am a noob so I am still learning

Hey db thanks for your replys
Around here they look for small areas of heat on a roof a wall to tell them there may be tent in there. Like they got nothing better to do eye.

So temps easy keepable to 80-83 with just my 1200.
Bedroom temp 75 rest of house 60-65

A couple month back wen I introduced the 900 to the equation the tent went from 85 (summer time outsids) to 93 in a hour and my bedroom was like an oven. That was exhausting into my room and pull g from my room.

Hey guys thank you. Yip married in august the coming year, it's a way away but we needed the invites out early before people booked vacations that clash with our big day. I never thought I'd be exited about the thought of getting married but I really am. Found a place in my life I'm really happy and comfortable in

Back
Top Bottom