Alibongo's First Go At Autos Featuring Sara's Mars2

Hey gangazz Thankyou bro. The vids I just thought would be fun. And I'm enjoying them although I get lost for what to say sometimes lol.

A quick question for peeps.
Usually if iv ever had to ph my feedings it's alway been down and I use lemon juice. Recently as iv upped my biobizz feedings as these girls seem to love the biobizz stuff my ph pen is reading low with the added nutes. 5.9-6.0 I need a natural product to to bring ph up a bit not into non organic really don't like chemicals so does anyone no of something I can buy at the grocery store?
Theyv been taking the 5.9 feedings without sights of I'll health but don't want risk any lock out

What I read from Toast:

Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

I'm convinced I have two phenotype of "think different" in this tent. At 7 weeks now. 5 of the plants look about were I'd expect them but one looks only a week or two from finishing. All fed the same with same environment etc
Fist two piks the plant in question next two piks of another plant same as the rest

DSC_114410.JPG
DSC_11477.JPG
DSC_11517.JPG
DSC_114112.JPG

Looking good bro!
:thumb:

The finish line is soon approaching!! :)

Congrats on a fine finish to an excellent grow...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom