OregonGrown's First Attempt - Soil - Bag Seed - Mars2

Oh damn! Yea get her in some zen blend and some water! She's is going to blow up in the new soil!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Her new home!! 2 gallon fabric pot full of Zen Blend goodness!!!
New_Home14.jpg

So, on that note. How long should I wait to top her? I don't want her too tall!! Gonna put her in some bondage too when the time is right!!
So here are her nodes, pretty damn tight! I wanna Shorty!!!!

OG79

Anytime! I would say water her when you transplant with ph'd water and see how she responds then go from there. If she greens up wait in feed and let the soil do its thing for a couple waterings. I always fill 5 gal and aerate it with 350ppm calmag, superthrive. Everytime I feed or water that is my base nutes. Give her a half gallon of water when you transplant and she should brighten up n a few days or even possibly hours..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A little Saturday morning update. Not much has changed since the up pot. She still seems droopy to me but is still throwing new growth. I have only watered her in her new pot when I transplanted her, no run off just a little to dampen the soil. I figured she would perk up a bit with the new rich soil? She still isn't dry from the transplant so I am holding off on water for now. I think I may start a 1/4 strength dose of nutes when she gets water next. I really want to top her but am a bit nervous to do so with her droopy still. Here are a couple pics with her out of the tent. She seems a little lighter shade of green which to me shows a lack of N?
5-28-16_top.jpg

5-28-16_side.jpg

OG79

I completely let the soil dry out before I re potted her into her larger home. She only got enough water to saturate the new soil. I have been very careful not to overwater her! I had done a ton of reading on here before I took the plunge! The water is PH 6.5 out of my refrigerators water filter. I let it sit out at least 24 hours before I give her any. I will let her sit for a few days without water and make sure she is good and dry! Is the lighter shade of green a sign of overwatering? She is about 18" from the light right now, maybe she is too close? Temp during lights on hovers between 80-83F and RH between 50-58%.
OG79

Well if overwatering is ruled out . Ph is good. Then maybe try raising the light . That soil should have plenty of nutes for the next couple weeks. The light green on newer growth is normal from my experience , should get darker in a couple days . How about air flow? Are you pulling the hot air out and bringing in new fresh air?

Air flow may be an issue. I have a 4" fan pulling air in through a passive vent. Its blowing across a towel wick to keep RH up. As far as exhaust I have the 2-4" vents open at the top and can feel the warm air being pushed out. I just shopped for an inline fan and ducting and my local hardware store has a 125 cfm inline for $70. May be time to run over there and pick one up! Temps and RH are good so I help off on purchasing one.

That's not an N def. N starts at the tips of the leaves. Could be iron, ph is definitely the first check to do

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry I just read the next page lol. You could try a calmag supplimental, led lights usually create a higher req... plus most calmag suppliments have iron in them so it's a cure all. If you're iffy about watering again you could try a foliar 1/4 soloution and monitor for the next day or two

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, here is a quick update. She seems to be much happier in her new home! Perked up and new growth has really started exploding! Last night she was pretty dry so I gave her 1/2 gallon of water with 1/4 strength nutes from House-Garden. This morning she looks extremely happy. If she stays this happy for the next couple days I think it may be time for some topping or FIM'ing! Not sure which direction I want to go. She is my only plant right now so I would like to get as much out of her(if I do my part and she is actually a she!)
I do have some new beans on order, some pure Raspberry Kush from Cannaventure and some blueberry autos from Southern Oregon Seeds. Lets hope I got this growing stuff down for the most part!!
Well, here is the daily pic!
5-30-16_first_feed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom