Alibongo's First Go At Autos Featuring Sara's Mars2

The pale colored one's most likely can use a dab of nitrogen. Not too much though, you're in bloom.

Subbed and great work so far good job nice garden.my think different around same age as yours on my auto grow.happy times.best of luck I'll be watching;)

Looking good man!!
:thumb:

Welcome friend.I just posted some very good info on autos on my current auto grow passed down to me from a fellow grower some time ago.hope this helps.peace;)

Thanks bro I popped across and really useful info confirmed my thoughts.

Day 49 in the tent
Nuggets upon nuggets

DSC_113614.JPG
DSC_113315.JPG
DSC_11267.JPG
DSC_113512.JPG

Hey gangazz Thankyou bro. The vids I just thought would be fun. And I'm enjoying them although I get lost for what to say sometimes lol.

A quick question for peeps.
Usually if iv ever had to ph my feedings it's alway been down and I use lemon juice. Recently as iv upped my biobizz feedings as these girls seem to love the biobizz stuff my ph pen is reading low with the added nutes. 5.9-6.0 I need a natural product to to bring ph up a bit not into non organic really don't like chemicals so does anyone no of something I can buy at the grocery store?
Theyv been taking the 5.9 feedings without sights of I'll health but don't want risk any lock out

:thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom