Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Im so very sorry about what happened man. im lucky that im in a legal state and my family has grow to at least understand my life choices even if they dont agree with them but i totally understand man, if i wasnt 100% legal i wouldnt be using my real name for all of my accounts for wory of the police.

on a better not though congrats on the harvest! +rep

Merry Christmas to u too organic man and J n paddy all be it a little late.
Sorry again friends that iv not been around for a few days. We're upto 1200 covers a day in my kitchen with the time of year and that's in a 11 hour serving day and a kitchen line of 5 chefs so yall can imagine how frikkin busy I am lol
On a nicer note. I'm off tomorro. And I'm making adjustments to my room. Iv got beans germinating ☺ 6x auto ultimate & 2x think different. And iv got my mars 900 back so within about 24 hours il have beens in dirt to do it all again

np cali just happy your still around haha i remember the days i worried about the police busting in my work to arrest me (paranoid thinking im sure) and im worried about the same for you! stay safe brotha and cheers :Namaste:

Great to see your going to be back up and running brother :) I'm going to be starting off some auto pounder tonight for a friend, well I say starting off, I'm pretty much growing it for him :) I may have to start another journal :) much love to you & yours my man:circle-of-love: :Namaste::passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom