Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Yea man, hate this war in middle East. Two close buddies have been taken in Afghanistan. Religion is as much to blame as greed, but like I said, I could go on for hours on those topics. Off topic threads for that.

I'm assuming if there are South park fans then also family guy, Bob's burgers, archer etc etc? I catch those on late night sometimes and end up with a 3 hour watchathon lol

Plants are looking good. Don't expect the cal mag issues to stop on the leaves. Don't want u to get frustrated thinking it's not working. The leaves are going to continue to do what they have been. That is decided by what was available to them at the time they grew but not a concern now. The things that are growing are the buds and the cal mag supplementing will ensure that they have what they need to fill in properly. The leaves will keep getting crunchy but at this point isn't a concern.

How long till harvest?

Thanks organic man.. Atrain. . La much appreciated guys
Ricky dude yes religion is probably the biggest. Ppl having there views driven into them from being baby's. Iv got some kinda out there thoughts on things not for here but I'm more towards energy and the pineal gland (eye in the brain) than a set religion. I want to venture to the amazon for a ayuaska ceramony once the wedding is done in the summer. Like I say though it doesn't need dragging out here....... hey family guy yea iv watched every episode I'm such a geek! Lol ...... thankyou on the cal mag info man really pleased it was identified and gotten a hold of. Mate iv just done a video it's uploading to the tube now and I gave a shout out for a few growers who'd helped me identify. In video I say I'm forgetting someone important and I couldn't remember Ur 420 name so it's u I'm referring to bro sorry

Doesn't appear that you damaged them much. Mine are much worse under Mars II 900. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Here's the cal mag issues with my White Widow. This might make you feel a little better.

IMG_227215.JPG

Aw man forgot ya old pal Ricky bobby Lol hope to watch the video here soon. After lots and lots of research I'm starting to believe that some strains starve their fan leaves on purpose when they haven't been polinated. Its been pretty well proven that defoliation increases bud size, the reason the plant makes it's buds bigger is to reach out for pollen, bigger they are the better chance of catching some pollen in the wind, so when the plant is not pollinated in week 4,5,6 and so on it is shedding its leaves on purpose to expose more pistils and buds and allow them to grow larger to try to get pollinated cuz after all the whole goal of the plants life is to reproduce. Basing this idea on the fact that I've seen grows with eveything as perfect as possible and the plant still did that for some strains. Don't know why LED seems to increase it but it's just a train of thought that I took that has some uneducated guesses linked together by some factual information. Or just a stoner with a wandering mind lol

Mr amazing lolzzzz it's true though I dried about two gram in the microwave a couple year ago and strate in my pipe....... Dammmm never again lol

Hey Jim Ur white widow will get u high as a kite I like that trusty old strain..Thanks for trying to cheer me up buddy but honestly I like to see others doing better than me lol I'd never wish problems of peeps iv had a plant before that I v egged 12 weeks into a LA style flux and from week 3-5 of flower it shed every single leaf n turned to shit lol it was a G'S cookies and yielded 1 frikkin ounce! I'm not too bummed about these tbh just like my girls to look nice lol

Hey Ricky. Eeee I didn't no that I new the leaves yellow wen they suck the last goodness during last week of flower during flush but didn't no the reasons why they die off early ie how u explained. I no foxtail in is reaching out for pollen.

Btw guys my feeling bad is just down to shitty weather and working long hours and getting a tad ran down it catches upto me. Iv got a relaxing day off on Tuesday so il come right soon. Then I work everyday until 3rd January baring cristmas day! Our kitchen will do 700-1200 covers a day between now n 3rd january

Man get ya some sleep Tuesday ! Sleep ,smoke, eat, repeat lol

That is just a theory of mine. Not to be taken as fact but plants do some wild crap that is hard to believe. Like plants putting out sacks and naners at the end of flower, like if no one else gonna mate with me then ima do myself. How's that work? Some frogs in nature will change sex spontaneously if the other sex is not present. Nature does some strange things.

Hey I no about the frogs lol and ain't sea horses the same? I remember watching something on them. I'm a free when it comes to documentarys. Wen I say freak I don't mean it as in I remember at school lol I mean I'm crazy into something. Il watch documentarys on anything nature wise I mean atenbrough is is a legend as is jack custoe and many more in my eyes

Sleep..what's that lol not enough hours in the day. Dam I miss my young singles jobbless life sometimes being 17 sleeping till noon lol manyyyyy moons ago.

LMOA yes i think we have all tryied to smoke nuke some buds for a quick smoke, everyone learns the hard way i see!

i LOVE planet earth, blue planet pretty much everything with david attenborough, crazy how stoner love nature :circle-of-love:

Plants are looking great mate :) looks like you got on top of your cal/mag deficiency :morenutes: thanks for the mention in your vid my man it means alot :circle-of-love: those are going to be some tasty colas :drool: I hope work isn't getting you too down, I was a chef for 10 years and those were the longest days ever, I feel your pain! Just keep your head up, keep smiling and think of the pay check and the banter always helps :) :passitleft:

Hey OG no worries bro. No no its not getting me down just ran down lol when I'm there the set of lads is great. We litterly laugh and joke all shift long. But I get home and am wrecked. Then the next day I so would rather relax at home than go back lol I'm lucky that I actually enjoy my job and have a job.
The plants are ok now. Still scruffy lol but the spread has most definitely slowed or stopped so I'm happy

hey obrian I think stoners have thinking time. Peacefully relaxing thinking time. Wen I smoke good stuff I think like crazy and everything around seems that Lil bit more amazing which I guess a tracts us to that kind of television maybe?

Ricky I doubt I'd survive anymore than a weekend of what I used to do lol

Hey OG no worries bro. No no its not getting me down just ran down lol when I'm there the set of lads is great. We litterly laugh and joke all shift long. But I get home and am wrecked. Then the next day I so would rather relax at home than go back lol I'm lucky that I actually enjoy my job and have a job.
The plants are ok now. Still scruffy lol but the spread has most definitely slowed or stopped so I'm happy

hey obrian I think stoners have thinking time. Peacefully relaxing thinking time. Wen I smoke good stuff I think like crazy and everything around seems that Lil bit more amazing which I guess a tracts us to that kind of television maybe?

Ricky I doubt I'd survive anymore than a weekend of what I used to do lol

im def in my head alot man and am able to put myself in the places that i see but while it does let me enjoy the program more i feel it also instires me to go hike and find my own amazing moment/scene or visit some brewery depending on what im watching haha herb can hurt or help you man just make sure you can handle the things you need to and dont let it make you too lazy haha

Back
Top Bottom