Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

here is my autoultimate 35 days old today;)
20151202_133150.jpg
20151202_131714.jpg
2015-12-02_13_43_48.jpg

That looks fantastic beast. There are many tops ready to explode the. I'm making my seed order this week so it's not held up with cristmas post. 3 of them n 3 of these :)

Ricky it just goes to how Wat pharmaceutical company's can do...... take Ebola...... For decades in Africa maybe a few hundred ppl a year would die of it. There was no cure. They were fine with that. Then an outbreak happened. Shit hit the fan wen it was being carried to the developed world thousands died and the pressure was on and what do u no up pops a cure. Ebola is no more a problem. I believe the es a cure for everything. Ppl may think I'm an idiot for that. Iv lost friends and family to to the big C. Wen was the last time one of the big n I mean big world money ppl died of cancer? Of a member of he royal family? They live til there a frikkin hundred! That's not just good food n healthy living. Just my opinion

thanks a lot cali.and ur bang on mate there has always been a curefor cancer but to much money would be lost if they told the truth.greedy hearless cunts mate.and that will never change as sad as it sounds.

Good morning, making the rounds!

Nice beast! Looks like a sativa dominate?

I agree 100% Cali and Beast! Do you guys have the dumb comedy cartoon show called "South park" broadcast over there? Reminds me of the Magic Johnson episode. Money was the cure for aids, blended it up and injected into the body lol it was a metaphor obviously for exactly what you just said.

ricky ha ha southpark was popular about 10 year ago but I belive it is still on uk tv at times.to be fair it is quality and as u say they make key points in dumb ass comedy lol;)

i love south park haha something about dumb comedy seems to really attract me, really tells you something about me lol

Well it looks like we all have the same opinion about the world.
He'll yea we've got southpark I remember the first episode I watched I was like shit can they get away with saying that this is awsome n crude. But as times gone on it almost seems tame with how the boundarys of acceptable comedy has been stretched. I still watch it whenever I catch it but it's not on the big channels anymore here.

Amygdala nice to have u here. Soooooo strange what just happened..... Wen I typed in amygd...... my phone recognised I was typing amygdala! Iv never seen that name before but my phone has lol it never gets usernames right

My friend has done afghan and Iraq. He comes out in may. He's a truck driver drives petrol about in the most dangerous of places lol. Lot of respect for all the guys who have fought to make our world a safer place

war is crazy man, its wishful thinking but maybe one day ppl will be able to get alone.... or at least not kill and fight each other when we are part of the same species

It's a nice thought obrian. But with the world's wealthy powers as greedy as they that day will not come before this world has died out in my opinion. Not enough ppl are open to seeing the big picture. I could litterly ramble for hours about this but I fear some of my subees may think me a tad to alternative in my thinking and weird lol so il leave it there and get pics posted

It's a nice thought obrian. But with the world's wealthy powers as greedy as they that day will not come before this world has died out in my opinion. Not enough ppl are open to seeing the big picture. I could litterly ramble for hours about this but I fear some of my subees may think me a tad to alternative in my thinking and weird lol so il leave it there and get pics posted
War is a Racket - USMC Gen Smedley Butler (1881-1940)

Back
Top Bottom