Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

geez for the least impressive plant im unpressed! lol that tent looks really tight man, any idea how much you wanna get out of this grow?

Hey Ricky I recommend the stuff it's good. And you can't really over doo it I don't think. Thanks for the kind words also

Older grower and grouchy. Many thanks guys

Obrian hey mate how's it going. Yea that one's OK but she's a touch smaller and very compact she's not really opened her branches like the others have. As for what I'm wanting out a the tent this grow. My original target was 2.5 per plant. But if I do the same as last grow 12.7 off all 6 il be a happy camper ☺

Great stuff cali:high-five:
Man I wish I could swap spots with you at the mo I just topped my XXL an she is lacking in every way :smokin:still it was a learning curve for me ,, not a good one :thumb:you are heading towards your goal of 2:5 ounces ,, an I think my whole thing will come to less than a half:rofl:
Great growing an I hope you get more than you hope for :love:
Have a great day :420:

Hey Mr Train. My 4x4 tent is 6 ft high. I seen some saying that they place mars lights 12" above plants but for me in a 4x4 and more so u in a 5x5 that 12" would give minimal coverage. I keep mine 18-20" above plants. That gives me decent coverage. My plants stand around 2.5ft with pots. So lights around 4 ft off the floor or 2 ft away from roof. I gives me ample room for carbon filter n stuff to stay above.......... just re read Ur post. U maybe saying Ur tents 5 ft hight I guess that's actually what u said an I misread lol Ur good yo within 12" of plants tops if u get coverage bro. I like 18" personally so I guess ul have plenty of hight. I'd a spare 10-12" this grow if I were using a tent 5 ft high.. some led brands recommend that the light should be mounted up top near ceiling from start to finish but now Mars. Think of it as if it's a hp the closer the better. As long as no closer than 12" lol

Just had s catch up mate and you are smashing it :) those beauties are frosty as :) 2.5oz a piece is very achievable but I think these girls would love being trained to achieve more :) I'm happy with my two a piece so far (two left to weigh)by the looks of it yours will be better :) keep up the awsome work brother :passitleft::Namaste:

What up cali... quick question for ya... how tall is your tent and where had your light been the entire time... I'm running the 1200 as well.. in a 5 foot tent.. I had it set at max height only running veg light until now the himalaya orange diesel is beginning to flower... so it full spectrum... just wondering how others do it since I'm new to LED

i actually keep my canopy between 10-12 inches and even get some buds as close as 4 inches, honestly the buds that are closest get the biggest but it really does kill your coverage. from my grows i would say IMO best height for flowering is 12-16 inches, veg 18-24 inches and for seedlings or when moving plants from a different type light 24-30 inches is good.

great vid man, i agree that if you train your next round of auto's you should be able to do less plants but get a better yield per plant. wish i knew what was happening to the leaves, what soil are you using? and what nutes are you using at what frequency? the grow looks awesome man love mars LEDs :circle-of-love:

The girls are looking amazing over here Calidreamin, snow in time for Christmas :)

Could you let me know how you make your MJ pills and whether they have the same type of effect as oil? I'm interested as it sounds a good idea just being able to neck an organic pill for pain relief. All the best :thumb:

Obrian dude ☺ it's not soil or nutes because I ran this the same with hps and had none of it. I am sure as I can be it's light intensity with the only areas of plants being affected being the square area directly below the panel if u get me? For the record though it's canna terra pro soil mix and biobizz at double strength every 3rd day iv found these organic nutes not to need a plain watering in between feeds

The girls are looking amazing over here Calidreamin, snow in time for Christmas :)

Could you let me know how you make your MJ pills and whether they have the same type of effect as oil? I'm interested as it sounds a good idea just being able to neck an organic pill for pain relief. All the best :thumb:

Hey bro thanks. Yes no problem mate ill PM u after tea before I settle down to watch the boxing ☺
The pills give pain relief and a body warmth but not a stoner high if that makes sense..... that said the first batch I made to concentrated and I woke up stoned lol

Right guys today marks week 7 from seed
I'm just about to give them a defol and clear out all the crappy dead leaves clear up some space for light penetration for the final push. 3 weeks left in time for cristmas

20151130_104136.jpg
20151130_104142.jpg
20151130_104147.jpg

Quick answer Mr Train. ..... none lol
I was meant to buy some a couple weeks ago. I will go buy some now do you think this is the cause of the leaf damage?
I've never supplemented with cal mag but did read led plants require it. What percent of bottle recommended dosage would you recommend for first feeding? There due a feed this afternoon so wil add it to the mix

Back
Top Bottom