Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Hey Cali, hows it hanging?

so, when you grow your autos, you don't do any maintenance for the whole grow? defol? branch manipulating, anything?

I really wanted to do another mainline grow but autos sound more and more awesome when people talk about them. I'm guessing SOG is the best way to utilize the space and autos?

thanks and great job thus far! :Namaste:

Hey Cali, hows it hanging?

so, when you grow your autos, you don't do any maintenance for the whole grow? defol? branch manipulating, anything?

I really wanted to do another mainline grow but autos sound more and more awesome when people talk about them. I'm guessing SOG is the best way to utilize the space and autos?

thanks and great job thus far! :Namaste:

Hey brother Grouchy.
I'm good just home from a late shift in the kitchen.
There are a few ways wen it comes to auto's.
Me personally I do nothing apart from around day 15-21 I simply push fan leaves under the small side shoots to give them light. It's demonstrated in I think the scone or third video I posted on this thread. Very simple and easy and only do it twice. That's all I do. I let them do there thangggg from then. It's just my way with working a lot. Juggling a family and trying to keep myself away from the grow room I don't have the time nor the desire to strive for bigger yields training. I used to grow scrog with photo plants and even they they turned out looking awsome I don't think I ever hit over 3 oz a plant vegging for 35 days and flowering for 70. 105 days all in. I would of only fit 4 in my room. And I'd spend a lot of time with them
So I go auto now 70 days start to finish and with leaving them alone how I do not a single plant of the 6 hit under 2 oz last grow I was super pleased with that.

All that said......
There are guys here who achieve amazing things with auto's. Atrain and LA just two of them. I just don't have the time really and I'm happy with Wat I do. I don't want the risk of fuking it up and hem stunting or herming it scares me. I use most of my weed for my capsules for pain. It keeps me away from pharmaceutical medicine and if I fuked up I'd be screwed lol

U say u wanted to mainline again....... It can be done with auto's. LA'S tech he uses "the flux" is similar to mainlineing and he does it with auto's successfully

I'm hoping for 2.5 per plant this time that for me is sucess. And I think SOG is a great method with auto's. It works for me. Specially with this strain because as the side branches shoot to almost the hight of the main cola. Giving 8 main tops around the main cola of each plant

I will brother... I am kinda kicking myself in the button for starting the beans I am currently running but hey it is what it is I'll push them as hard as I can but it's just not much fun for me when there not bigger branching strains that take training well. I'm just gonna grow em out natural and get on the the Mephisto. ... I'm going into a grow battle with a guy elsewhere on the canna web but I'll be Journaling them with you all here as well

LOL its not TaNG.... I do journal on the same forums as him and he was called out but declined to go against anyone... not just me he said he isn't going to battle anyone lol.... I just kept my mouth shut but a few folks really busted his balls over it but hey the man grows some beastly plants he doesn't need a grow off to prove anything... it is Def another big time grower though but hey its all in fun and just to be better in the end ya know....

Back
Top Bottom