Alibongo's First Go At Autos Featuring Sara's Mars2

Your girls are looking really nice Bongo.
:goodjob:
Once the stretch slows you'll be amazed at the buds you're going to end up with.
:yummy:

It happened while I was away. One of those little "welcome home UncleC" surprises if you will.

Lucky is right. I came away with only a few lost branches and bit of burn but was able to salvage things and finish up the grow.
Tape is a gardeners best friend.
:;):

So. Day 37
I took all the girls out with intentions to do a defol. I'd be umming and arring about it. One plant was much bushyr so I done tgat one. But I left the rest as I just don't want to defol these autos. I figure il buy a bigger oscalating fan and make sure iv got good airflow to counteract possible mould problems later in grow. Humid is only ever highest 45% after feeding and down to 30-35% before feeding. These really are exiting me I no I keep saying it but these autos are awsome. Iv got one I could use advice on. Here's a few piks of some good ones

DSC_10744.JPG
DSC_10714.JPG
DSC_10721.JPG
DSC_10702.JPG

This one I gave a haircut
DSC_10605.JPG

This one is the problem child. Her leaves.... Only the ones that pop out of bud sites are droopy. Wilting. Piks maybe deceiving but these leaves are not canoeing down just wilting down. I don't like it so any ideas? This plant has had prime light spot for the last week so iv moved her to the outskirts

DSC_10646.JPG

I agree with GB. Probably just a case of over or under watering.

Doesn't look like anything to lose any sleep over. They're looking pretty darn healthy overall.

Back
Top Bottom