Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

Good good! I used to hate that at my old job. Even when we were off we were always kind of on call. So even on days off of I wanted to get shitfaced at noon or wake n bake I couldn't do it. If someone called off or something happened you were getting called in.

Enjoy the day off! Hope its a high one! Maybe some photos and videos?

Hey Ricky it was a bloody pricey day off! Cristmas shopping was dine and finished in september the Mrs is very organised so we do it early....... day off came and passed in the biggest shopping mall within a hundred miles of my house and we basicly re - bought everyone's presents lol so everyone's got even more. Not my idea I must add the kids have already got Alsorts. But it will be a very good cristmas. Iv got a quad copter it looks fantastic 500 metre range with video cam I can't wait!

I'm sorry iv not been around all Ur journals not had time I'm afraid. I'm off again Monday so il fly by everyone's. I did upload a video to youtube yesterday at day 60 but struggling to upload it here. So for anyone interested if u hit the old video link youl find it in my uploaded videos went live last night.
Hope everyone's well just going to sleep for 6 hours before a 10-10 shift tomorro

Good morning Cali :) great video bro :) they have certainly packed on the weight :) looks like your going to be one happy man :) I hope you are well and life is treating you kindly :) sending my Greenest regards to you and yours :green_heart::Namaste::passitleft:

Hello guys hope everyone is well. Sorry iv been quiet had a few personal issues. The videos are deleted. And no more will be posted unfortunately. Tip of the day..... don't post videos on your personal youtube account in your actual name registered to Ur actual adress ☺
No real harm done but a close call to say the least. Anyway harvest came at 9 weeks 5 days and dry yield at 12.49oz that's 0.21oz down on last grow but it's minimal still 2 zips plus per 10 week auto can't realy complain can I. Will pop dry piks up soon
Peace 420 brothers

Awesome work mate great harvest can't wait for the pics :) I hope you are alright and have got over your scare I've done similar myself :) I hope life is being kind to you sending positive green vibes your way my man :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Damn my prayers go out to ya, can we get a lil more details so we can better know how to protect ourselves. The thing I wanna know is how did you know the jig was up??

Bpobrad thankyo Basicly I was sent a youtube link by a family friend. I watched it. And commented. She ended up on my youtube channel and seen all my videos. She told family members and a work colleague who showed someone else. None of which took it any further than to me. None of my family new my business but now everyone does and my kitchen manager So its game over for me I'm afraid. Can't take the risk of it. I'm so Dissapointed in myself I still feel sick. Better than having the door kicked in but still not fun

Thanks OG works so seriously busy but I'm enjoying it. Just very tired. After cristmas wen he shifts ain't so dam long il be more active on site and be more of a thread contributer than a grower. I love this place so will definitely stick around and follow a lot of journsls

Don't e ashamed dude at least you were aware enough and on point enough to say when is when you know, I real man an gardern in my eyes knows when its right to pack it and my friend you knew when was right :goodjob: And thanks for sharing with me how it went down no offense I'd rather learn from someone else than myself, I've been wanting to get on youtube... Keep ya head up playa !

Hey Cali sorry to hear about your close shave. I do the odd video myself but I use an incognito email address to set up a YT account and then a VPN when I upload the video. Just thought I would share for people like yourself over in draconian country. I hope this helps :thumb:

Nice haul too, I'll be lucky to get 2 oz off 5 plants lol. Your videos would be much better for growers than mine :)

Shit Shit An shit again :straightface::passitleft:brother I feel so bad for you,, in time all things heal :Namaste:
I would just tel them family its what I do its my medicine ,, the way I am as long as the busys aint involved or you are about to get mugged for it ,,Then grow on :roorrip: I am very passionate about the subject and so ask them why dont they like it ?? its the safest medicine and thats enough for me to justify it to most folks I am real saddened to read this :smokin:Thank the lord you got it in for Xmas
All our love brov :passitleft::hug::hug::geek:from me and Padmavati:circle-of-love:

Yeah I'm with Jaga! Me and the missus are just flat out decided on not feeling like we should be sorry for what we do! Everyone we know has the full story on us so no body can complain, plus we wouldn't give 2 hoots anyhow lol.
Although totally understand everyone's position is different, so much respect to you for making what ever choice you do!

I personally have all my social media accounts opened up for me by a friend in a legal state in the US. Then I can post away with a smile! :)

Man the love here is overwhelming!
Thank you all for your kind understanding words. I agree with u all. I shouldn't of been so stupid with the youtube. I'm still kicking myself it would of took minutes to of gone with a new account I don't no why I didn't.
I think I'm ok to grow on just without videos. If not had a knock with in a few weeks I don't think il have one. My tent is so dialed in than even in harvest week u can't smell anything unless Ur in the tent. The ppl who found out could be in my house and not no wats in my bedroom if that makes sense? No one's noes about 420. It's just really shook us up a bit with how close iv came to...... well we all no the possible worst case for our actions. Friends il pop piks up in half of an hours time and u folk will be the first and the only to no my next move on the growing scene. Jaga I wish I could be open with family but my only option to grow on is to lie to them and have them think I no I made a mistake and that iv stopped altogether. There very law obi ding and anti - everything illigal barring my dad who's cool enough to enjoy a spliff from time to time

20151221_141217.jpg
20151221_141154.jpg
20151220_111630.jpg
20151220_111700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom