Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

I'm 90 percent sure it's the LED and not using cal mag addatives... it's not near as bad under hps / mh but for some reason the LED really brings out the need.. that's why it's worse concentrated directly under the light... my auto ultimates too 2ml/L during flower.. my current ladies are in pre flower and they get 1ml/L Each feeding ..... it's hard to over do cal mag.... don't automatically use heavy dose but then again it won't hurt ya. Those leaves look exactly like the leaves on my ultimate when I switched to LED mid run and it came on fast... I doubled the cal mag intake and it slowed and stopped within 10 days... your is not near as bad...

I reccomend general organics if ya can get it due to its 0-0-0 rating it will not affect your current feed levels

I agree that cal mag should help. Probably will not notice visually this grow but it should help the buds finish strong. I just picked some up myself and started using it as I always have a cal def issue it seems about week 5 of flower.

My mom's should be finishing up same time as your girls I'm hoping, but they are week 5 or 6 under the MH led and the cal issues is becoming more pronounced now, up it to full dose of cal mag supplement now.

Looking forward to a green Christmas ! You should be very pleased here in a couple of weeks. Get those trimming fingers in shape lol.

Looks like someone is going to have a very hazy Christmas :lot-o-toke::blunt::rofl: hey cali great work mate :) your tent is looking ready to bust :) I found these girls needed a lot of cal/mag, I was using full dose in mid-late flower and I'm running HPS so you'll probably see a huge difference under your LED :) Nearly at the finish line mate keep it coming :passitleft: :Namaste:

Ricky hey man its bought now just about to feed with it. Ur mums look sweet u should never vary happy too

Organic man hey. Iv been stupid not to of ran the stuff I don't no why I didn't I'd even read of led plants needing it and been advised just didn't get around to it.... This bottle will last a good while so happy daze now

So this is the only cal mag the hydro store stocked I'm a bit pist cos I don't even no if it's organic but needs must. It does have a NPK of 2.6--0.3--0.1 them numbers seem minimal so hoping it won't affect much

20151130_163709.jpg

Mine is a 2-0-0. I think it will actually compliment most bloom nutes as they are very low on N and from the research I have been doing they usually cause N deficiencies throughout bloom that keeps the plant from its full potential. The one mom of mine I have pushed into n toxicity really I purpose just to see the effectl, and now im going to let her finish feeding off of her nutrition abundant leaves.

That's really intestine Ricky have u popped a pik of her up in Ur grow ? Is she visibly overfed? I'm popping over your way now.
Train and Ricky thanks for putting my mind at ease on the NPK of my cal mag they were all fed today with water n cal mag only. First break from feed in a while they will be back to nutes n cal mag next feed in 3 days

id say u have a defiency going on.light intensity u would see signs of bleaching.u wouldn't get the brown and crispy rusty look from that and on lower leafs cnt be the light.could be over feeding;) or cal mag deficiency:) best of luck.best to correct for full bud growth;)

That's really intestine Ricky have u popped a pik of her up in Ur grow ? Is she visibly overfed? I'm popping over your way now.
Train and Ricky thanks for putting my mind at ease on the NPK of my cal mag they were all fed today with water n cal mag only. First break from feed in a while they will be back to nutes n cal mag next feed in 3 days

Hey brother, you can see in the most recent pics, the LED make it deceptive sometimes, that she is pretty dark green and some leaves are getting the N toxic Claw going. I think just right before it would be getting to hurting her. I had took some pics right after lights out this morning but they were all out of focus and I didn't see till after leaving so I'll have to get some updated pics.

Gorgeous grow, Cali. You're clearly an artist :goodjob:
In your latest video, was that seagulls I heard in the background (toward the beginning)? Just a curious note.....made me crave the beach where I always find some peace of mind :Namaste:

Hey Dave I'm not sure but...... It could of been seaguls as im not far from a coast and they are regularly about my house lol I also love the coast

Ricky..... gigabite interne net speed is that a joke on fast internet or does that speed actually exist lol

Haha I know! It's a real thing and it's awesome! Fiber optic cable into the building and all the way to the router, gigabit routers and connections. They are starting to offer it now for personal home use now in some locations. I'm still in 15megabit at home which used to be normal, now home use is 50 megabit is normal, and gigabit is the new high end thing. I personally believe that they have had the capability for a long time but they hold it back on purpose so that they can roll it out in stages and make money off of each new stage being the hot new thing. I believe that with almost all technologies really. After tech companies realized home PCs were going to be a mass market thing they quit worrying about advancing and started worrying about profit through demand. And who can call them out? Not many people. But that is what happened around here with internet. A small company started offering gigabit for same price as 20 megabit internet and blew the comp out of the water so they had to skip a bunch of roll out stages that they had planned and jumped straight to gigabit(1000 megabit) speed rather than profiting off of 50, then 100, then 250, then 500 then 1000 like they wants to I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom