Calidreaming's Bigger Better LED Auto Grow

"Little forest" is right. Tent is going to be over run if they keep getting bigger!

That is an odd thing with the leaves there. It seems from the looks like similar to phosphorus but why does it only hit one spot here and one spot there? Don't know. Like u said, if all else is fine then probably not anything to be worried about really. She gonna flower out just fine!

another great vid man, wish i knew what was going on with that plant. i always seem to have a plant that is a pain as well :lot-o-toke:

Guys thanks so much for the comments. Yes the tent is getting full now. Last run I toyed with doing only 4 this time so had more room but I figured..... Really do I need more room lol if I can squeeze in 6 without mould etc why not :)
And on the weird girl.... I really dunno but I'm not going to worry myself about it lol as use say she's doin well anyway and it's identical to one from the last run that finished just fine
Organic man.... Iv heard lots about call mag and how led ladies really do need it. Iv never used in probably 15 hps runs and 3 led runs lol I keep meaning to get it and see if it improves something. I should.... Infact I will buy some tomorrow and suppliment with it for the remainder of this grow :) Must be organic thou. I don't yhink it's that pricey and so many use it it must do somethin

I hope you dont mind me showing you a couple of some stuff I have going on with me Big Cheese girl
This happened some time back but I noticed it turned up again after I watered her a t last water with said calmag as well??
DSC_1991.JPG
DSC_2003_1_.JPG

maybe not the same but I have had similar as your girl has Whats really worrying me is it affecting my trichome production as it seems minimal to say the least
Just one ore of her top you can see she looks fine though an growing alright
DSC_2038_1_.JPG

As I mentioned though the trich,s are sparse really an she dont smell to strong either??

A little late but subbed!

I've always wanted to grow autos and I think I'll try it in 2016. I love the fact that you chose pots that take up every inch of your grow space. Way to utilize what you got! :goodjob:

Out of curiosity, how many true watts are you pulling from the lights alone?

Great job though. I hope mine look like yours when I try out some autos.

A little late but subbed!

I've always wanted to grow autos and I think I'll try it in 2016. I love the fact that you chose pots that take up every inch of your grow space. Way to utilize what you got! :goodjob:

Out of curiosity, how many true watts are you pulling from the lights alone?

Great job though. I hope mine look like yours when I try out some autos.

Hello and welcome.....
I love auto's now. Each to there own but for me they just make sense. The potency is now there. There fast 10 weeks. These new ones yield good and there maintanace free. I'd recommend to everyone.
Currently as mentioned I had to loan out my 900 so now with the mars 1200 I'm pulling roughly 600 wall watts. Wen the 900 was in it was just over 1000 watts. The Mars range pull just a tad shy of 50% of the rating if that makes sense

Thanks for like the pots man I figured why have floor space lol I paid for the 4x4 footprint why not cover it with root space

Jaga my man that looks similar to this.
I found with auto's the frost comes late. At least on my strain. 8 weeks next to nothing. 10 weeks covered in powered glass

Ur always welcome to post Ur piks here man. Them buds are looking great

Interesting how u think Ur leaf problem re reared it's head after calmag

Db08 u won't rregret it can I please recomend Dutch passions auto strains. They seem very consistent and just basicly awsome ☺

Organic man hey..... I said I was guna buy it today but I forgot with having a family day out. Tomorro is same again but not till lunch time so ill see if my hydro shop stocks that stuff

Back
Top Bottom