HulkBerry By Bartydiggerman

forgot to add that they grow very tall if allowed to. longer flowering is their sweet spot too. 11 weeks could be rhe end point but the extra is well worth it.

Sound yea appreciate the input

I’ll run them as long as they need to I guess! It’s good to know someone that’s grown the strain...
I’ll be doing my upmost to keep them from getting tall
I’ll have a looksie thru your journals again soon as I can

Seem to be going in right direction so....

Peace

Sound yea appreciate the input

I’ll run them as long as they need to I guess! It’s good to know someone that’s grown the strain...
I’ll be doing my upmost to keep them from getting tall
I’ll have a looksie thru your journals again soon as I can

Seem to be going in right direction so....

Peace
it does make somenreally potent weed indeed. I moaned all the way through the journal too. even the clones got a verbal bashing. has to bebonenof the most stressful grows ever. I even put 200L water through my attic floor onto our bedroom I think in that grow .we had a waterfall on the bed lol. blew circuits and ended up with abhuge hole in the ceiling from not too. haha. Good job inhave an understanding wife.heehee.

this link is the clones grow mate
R.Q.S. Hulkberry: Attack Of The Clones . dont feel any pressure to go through it at all , it might help with visible similarities or differences to help though good luck.. keep the faith

This one is the original attempt and mother plants journal
Again purely for pic ref and no pressure to drag through so much ramble. lol

Day # 25 veg

All Looking good
B7D864BD-7DE0-4448-8148-97C7843B6E8A.jpeg

Think I’ve got my canopy as even as they gonna get before they get flipped shortly

Been 48 days since seed was popped...

Now @ 9 days since last feed.. soil is BONE dry I dunno if the Sahara is this dry but I’ve a feeling it might be on the edge of desert dry!?!?
They super light to lift could now lift one handed easily

Any thoughts
@Backlipslide @Ganjagrandaddy
Is there gonna start being a visible droop soon?
as they just keep perking up within 20 mins of lights on
I’m keeping a super close eye on them using time lapse camera for signs of leafs not perking up as they usually do for the signs of starting to be thirsty/hungry....

Peace

5C39B4DB-8E2E-449D-86EC-5B058F431997.jpeg

Day # 25 veg

All Looking good
B7D864BD-7DE0-4448-8148-97C7843B6E8A.jpeg

Think I’ve got my canopy as even as they gonna get before they get flipped shortly

Been 48 days since seed was popped...

Now @ 9 days since last feed.. soil is BONE dry I dunno if the Sahara is this dry but I’ve a feeling it might be on the edge of desert dry!?!?
They super light to lift could now lift one handed easily

Any thoughts
@Backlipslide @Ganjagrandaddy
Is there gonna start being a visible droop soon?
as they just keep perking up within 20 mins of lights on
I’m keeping a super close eye on them using time lapse camera for signs of leafs not perking up as they usually do for the signs of starting to be thirsty/hungry....

Peace

5C39B4DB-8E2E-449D-86EC-5B058F431997.jpeg
looking good mate. dont forget they do sleep too. dependant on strain, once they get enough light they doze off ,even with the lights on !. see it happen a lot and had me confused for a while initially. like teenagers and can sleep standing up.lol
the canopy will change when the stretch period kicks in too , just have to try and keep them as level as possible if limited. always some that want to reach the roof while others steadily build. When your happy with the width is when I flip them they can then build the long colas hopefully and use some of the stretch.

looking good mate. dont forget they do sleep too. dependant on strain, once they get enough light they doze off ,even with the lights on !. see it happen a lot and had me confused for a while initially. like teenagers and can sleep standing up.lol
the canopy will change when the stretch period kicks in too , just have to try and keep them as level as possible if limited. always some that want to reach the roof while others steadily build. When your happy with the width is when I flip them they can then build the long colas hopefully and use some of the stretch.

Ye I’ve taken lots of time lapse images and the droop seems to start after like 10hrs of light (of the 18) suppose ya would droop that long stood in sun lol!

So without realising why, I’ve witnessed the process, I did actually think to myself wether they got tired while lights were on an thankfully you’ve answered me that so cheers

I’ve read and re-read @Emilya water schedule an understood the aspects apart from the point I’m at now with the massive pot an when they due to drink, Em advised to wait for Saharan dry which I have, kinda feel like I’m used to letting them do what they need to as my inexperience was getting the better of me early on in the grow ( constantly checking on cctv in room like every 10 mins lol) to interfere and let them dictate when THEY need some attention, so I’m waiting now on tender hooks again for the signs/change in smell?? (They fresh now having to run carbon filter on exhaust so will know a difference when it occurs)

So would I release the LST ties eventually?? It’s just popped into my head an wondered if you knew?

Appreciate the response bro :thumb:

Peace

its sounds like you are doing exactly right, waiting on them to dictate the situation. Watch the lowest leaves. They will start to droop while the upper and middle leaves are still reaching up. When you notice this, get in there real close and smell. You will smell it at that time, because the plant is showing you that it senses there is about 12 hours left of water in that container. The droop will continue upward as the water continues to be totally eliminated, until at some point, the ability to create water pressure in the trunk will cause the plant to actually wilt, at the main stem. You really don't want it to go this far, and I shoot for the 12 hour mark usually, but even letting it go all the way to wilt, if caught early, can be totally recovered from. And, while the plant is going through this crisis, you can be sure that she is throwing out new roots as fast as she can, trying to find any remaining water.

Ye I’ve taken lots of time lapse images and the droop seems to start after like 10hrs of light (of the 18) suppose ya would droop that long stood in sun lol!

So without realising why, I’ve witnessed the process, I did actually think to myself wether they got tired while lights were on an thankfully you’ve answered me that so cheers

I’ve read and re-read @Emilya water schedule an understood the aspects apart from the point I’m at now with the massive pot an when they due to drink, Em advised to wait for Saharan dry which I have, kinda feel like I’m used to letting them do what they need to as my inexperience was getting the better of me early on in the grow ( constantly checking on cctv in room like every 10 mins lol) to interfere and let them dictate when THEY need some attention, so I’m waiting now on tender hooks again for the signs/change in smell?? (They fresh now having to run carbon filter on exhaust so will know a difference when it occurs)

So would I release the LST ties eventually?? It’s just popped into my head an wondered if you knew?

Appreciate the response bro :thumb:

Peace
waiting is the hardest one to master for us all i reckon.lol
. The ties can be let go once the flowering is underway and they have "accepted" the position. It doesn't matter at that point usually if they stay on till the end. as long as they never choke the stem they are anchored too or cut into the bark. I find it a nuisance hitting them when watering the pot so tend to remove for that reason in mid flower.
Thankfully we have an Emmy to help get the watering science sussed.
keep the faith brother.

Day #27

Quick check in

Few days away from the flip

Just a top canopy shot
D40518B1-3BA3-4F31-93EB-DE33F40E1A2E.jpeg

Managed to get the bud sites ‘fairly’ well spread round pot edge!

Watered today @6.25ph with nutes as directed in schedule jus shy of 5ltr between both till run off...

F74023E2-E634-44CF-8411-6C5D4D5F3C5D.jpeg

Not sure if I like these fabric pots yet... @Ganjagrandaddy @Backlipslide

Peace

Day #30

@Backlipslide
@Ganjagrandaddy

Decided to try take some cuttings

Clonex and rockwool starter cubes

13600B41-4C5D-4FAD-81B7-357902BCC47F.jpeg

In propogator with 4” heat mat under to gently warm as Its in a cool cupboard, straight under 2 x 40w CFL’S that the seedlings were under

06024BB5-BF8B-4C69-A83E-98D466BDB10B.jpeg

Read up as much as I could for the procedure they all had a good sit in the clonex gel for 5 mins before being put into rockwool starters

Fingers crossed

Thinking maybe should have took them sooner as they seem very top heavy, I’ve fashioned some crooks to support the cuttings incase they start the dreaded bend.... (not best picture but...)

image.jpg

I genuinely have no idea if these will succeed or fail but hay-ho had to give it a go!

It’s cleared some space now down at the base of each of the girls so it’s help air flow at the very least

2F59BA89-C118-4973-A829-2DD1AE87179B.jpeg

1D647E40-57E2-482B-B4DD-4739162FF5BD.jpeg

Please feel free to tell me where I’ve gone wrong lol!

Peace :thumb:

Day #30

@Backlipslide
@Ganjagrandaddy

Decided to try take some cuttings

Clonex and rockwool starter cubes

13600B41-4C5D-4FAD-81B7-357902BCC47F.jpeg

In propogator with 4” heat mat under to gently warm as Its in a cool cupboard, straight under 2 x 40w CFL’S that the seedlings were under

06024BB5-BF8B-4C69-A83E-98D466BDB10B.jpeg

Read up as much as I could for the procedure they all had a good sit in the clonex gel for 5 mins before being put into rockwool starters

Fingers crossed

Thinking maybe should have took them sooner as they seem very top heavy, I’ve fashioned some crooks to support the cuttings incase they start the dreaded bend.... (not best picture but...)

image.jpg

I genuinely have no idea if these will succeed or fail but hay-ho had to give it a go!

It’s cleared some space now down at the base of each of the girls so it’s help air flow at the very least

2F59BA89-C118-4973-A829-2DD1AE87179B.jpeg

1D647E40-57E2-482B-B4DD-4739162FF5BD.jpeg

Please feel free to tell me where I’ve gone wrong lol!

Nice and healthy looking clones. their thick stems will help hold them upright. look good to go with the trimmed leaves too , just have to keep them happy for a few weeks.
The strip out can be more brutal if needed too. they will re-grow the leaf removed up to 3 weeks into flowering . Airfliwnis essential beliwndecks but also around the plants. they are a "wind germinated " plant so rely on the breezes for normal growth amd cycles. let that air go through as much of their frame as possible to avoid moist spots forming as they thicken up again and during flowering. looks good to me matey.

Day #32

Had a good look over the girls today,
Presume these are a good sign?

E06BE2E3-BA03-49CE-9B72-9A9964C4A716.jpeg

DE4EDC4B-AB44-4283-BA03-DFEF12BD1F94.jpeg

Ready to flip

Should I give them 24 hrs darkness before change over or can I just go straight to 12/12?

Adding sleep time onto end of night schedule I’m right in thinking this is correct....
so be going from 4pm till 10am to 10pm to 10am
@Ganjagrandaddy
@Backlipslide

Day #32

Had a good look over the girls today,
Presume these are a good sign?

E06BE2E3-BA03-49CE-9B72-9A9964C4A716.jpeg

DE4EDC4B-AB44-4283-BA03-DFEF12BD1F94.jpeg

Ready to flip

Should I give them 24 hrs darkness before change over or can I just go straight to 12/12?

Adding sleep time onto end of night schedule I’m right in thinking this is correct....
so be going from 4pm till 10am to 10pm to 10am
@Ganjagrandaddy
@Backlipslide

a very good sign. female hairs at the bracts ( branch "Y" ) is a sign of maturity and often the plant signalling she is ready when you are if not flipped already . They communicate really well with us once we start to see their intelligence and synchronicity . looking good from here mate

a very good sign. female hairs at the bracts ( branch "Y" ) is a sign of maturity and often the plant signalling she is ready when you are if not flipped already . They communicate really well with us once we start to see their intelligence and synchronicity . looking good from here mate

They getting flipped tommorow then!
:thumb:

I’m right in thinking to add the extra dark hours to the end of the usual off time.... so goin from 4pm till 10am to 10pm to 10am

They getting flipped tommorow then!
:thumb:

I’m right in thinking to add the extra dark hours to the end of the usual off time.... so goin from 4pm till 10am to 10pm to 10am
some of us do a 24 hrs dark oeriod and then reset to the one we want to run. depends on the temps during the day for me summer is a time I use the cool night to do the lights on in case it get too got in the daytime. easier to cool during the day with no lights pumping heat out too.
either way doesn't matter really , she will take a day or so to notice the change is not just a cloudy storm day causing the lacknof light.

you can add your grow journal to your signature too by going to the 1st page and copying the URL and adding it to your signature in edit profile. we can then see where your grow is at as can any new growers interested. click on the green links below signitures to gontonothers diaries running too easier process to use than it sounds.lol

Back
Top Bottom