Unprepared First Timer

I'm having this thread moved to close, and I forgot to tell y'all how much I actually got off the plants. I only yielded six ounces off the six plants. I feel in hindsight they could have gone a couple weeks longer, but live and learn. The high is good, and the smoke isn't bad considering it's seeded. For a first time grow I'm happy with it. It'll only get better from here.

I should have a new journal started shortly. It should be interesting to watch.

So, thanks for stopping in y'all. I'll see you in the Garden.

I'm having this thread moved to close, and I forgot to tell y'all how much I actually got off the plants. I only yielded six ounces off the six plants. I feel in hindsight they could have gone a couple weeks longer, but live and learn. The high is good, and the smoke isn't bad considering it's seeded. For a first time grow I'm happy with it. It'll only get better from here.

:thumb:

I'm a first time "grower", who got into it completely unprepared.

Long story short, my brother got a bunch of random seeds from his friend, and they have been sitting in my cupboard for a few months.

I was bored one day so I chucked a few seeds into an old flower pot my wife had sitting on the deck to see what would happen. Surprise surprise, when you put seeds into soil they grow. The wife didn't like the idea of them being outside, so I moved them inside to the basement.

I'm in the process of getting the stuff I need to properly take care of the (hopefully) Lil Ladies.

As it stands right now I have them inside with 8 5000k LED light bulbs I had laying around. (Getting proper lights is at the top of my to-do list, along with building a small "closet" to grow in)

Any advice or tips would be appreciated, hopefully this will turn into a good learning experience and I am already excited for my first "proper" grow after these Ladies.
LOL OK now I dont feel so bad... They are growing nice as far as I can tell.. IDK, You could paint the plywood with a bright white and that would surly help up the reflective quality, but make sure it's the rite white.. There is a thread going on the subject of reflective materials..

LOL OK now I dont feel so bad... Their growing nice as far as I can tell.. IDK, You could paint the plywood with a bright white and that would surly help up the reflective quality, but make sure it's the rite white..
Lol Thanks, this was my first grow. I've come a long way since this. My current grow is in my signature. Verdant Acres: The Bucket List.

Not bad for a first time grower! 1 ounce off each plant. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom