Redlans First Quest

Hi Redlan!

I like to grow autoflowers also. I bought mine on seedbay.com. They have some purple auto low ryders available there that cost only 20 bucks for 12 regular seeds. That's with shipping, but they don't take credit cards only money orders. I was kinda worried too, but the seeds came. I let the males just grow the first time, and made seeds. Now I've made my own female seeds. Seeds are the only way to go with auto's. You can look in my journals if you want to learn more. Don't feel bad. Bag seeds hermie out all the time.

It actually was solid male, and I mis sexed it early. And yes, I am positive ;). The reason the green triangle is supposedly the best area to grow on is because of the high concentration of UVB light. There is a direct link between it and resin production as well.

I hope that works..... Great video. I suggest everyone watch ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

What was the wives tale by chance?

What was the wives tale by chance?

In the Midwest,70's,we only knew what we knew.alcapoko(kidding acapaulkaco gold)I still can't spell it.(and/or)Panama Red.Took longer than the growing season allowed.Buy your snow shovels in the winter and your straw summer hats in the winter.Infra-red incandescent.did't work,herbal &'chia lights didn't work. mix of poor 70's grow light "
'and/or'fish acquiriam plus reptile acquarium lights.Infra-red only if you have a really good feminized seed and you want to turn it male,,,early.Grow indoors for 2,3,4 motnhs and hope for a female with a long enough midmwest season for flowering !!!(and hope for a native(indian summers)Grow from seed under infa-red cause stretching in the seedling stage& produces predominately males.(we tried black lights red lights,blue lights.RED BLUE good U.V.bad Infa-red bad) I'd bet x-ray and micro-wave may tend to be harmful to your plants!!!!

Heck! Marijuana may be bad for you in excessiveness.(but I doubt if any of us could consume an excessive amount as we could do on alcohol,prescriptin drugs,opiutes(spelling)or manufactured illicit drugs)

In moderation ,U.V.may be beneficial.Light therapy can give a person what they need to produce serentonin.Lift their spirit,when in seatle and you have not seen the sun for 3 weeks,your so depressed that the only thing keeping you holding on is a 40 percent chance of sunshine.That's better than a 20 percent chance you may end it all if that D*#&$MN rain don't stop.(wink and a smile)
Yes "SUN LAMPS were our first choice .We gave it only enough to keep it alive and growing.Too much or too long and you burned up.If you kept them alive long enough to put them outside,you had a good plant.The longer time you could give them light the bigger they grew.but eventually you had to cut them back to 10-12 hours.but you could get lucky and they would show sex and start to flower before you put them outside.

Reminds me of a Bob Dylan song.

"I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now"

P.S.

Here in the desert puts me in a good U.V.Zone with elevation on my side I hit the the emerald/green zone too bad I can't grow outside.

p.s p.s.

Thank you NASA and thank you tax-payers.NASA did experiments in the dark of space and concluded 6500K(blue light)2700K (red light)
good for veg then flower.On a molecular level U.V.good in moderation?

Yeah it's molecular, UVB good for lots o stuff in moderation ;).

Today the Weatrher Channel predicted the days high would be 74 U.V.Index-4.This was @ 9 am when the temp. was 64 degee's and the U.V. Index was 2.( and it's only the 'Eve' of St. Valetines Day!!!!

So in these'Emerald Triangle wheremthe UV is high(highest on the,'Summker Solitice')Which I presume is good for flowering cus the days are officially getting shorter and promoting buds and harvest.

Solid info.in the right hands can be benaficial!But can also be destructive,and become old wives tales.

Perhaps in the 6 weeks the UV increases,maybe mostlyin the flowering stage.

If we error it should be on the side of caution!

" Old wives tale ":Infra-red & U V light produces males!!!

So maybe high lumens in 6500k while vegging (maybe a small UV reptile light.)Unjtil flowereing (or 2 weeks before 'Summer Solitice)(no matter where on the planet earth might be.)

Bu ifin your'way down under',then we are talking our winter solitise.

Just do't go out and buy uv lights until your sure it's a girl!
Otherwise cus everyobne knows Low Light ,Infra -red light & U.V lights produce predomintantly male plants.AND I SHOULD KNOW CUZ!!!My old (x) Old Wife told me so!

Moderation in lights,UVLightd, nutrients,soil,water,air,CO2.

Til you find your 'roots'and know whatmworks for, YOU!

Lol. Well then.... We shall have to see..... Update..... 1 out of 5 seeds have sprouted. (acquired an extra from a friend.). It is one of the "super shwag" that popped up tho.... Yay! Yellow tho..... Instead of really green.... But then again It is only a quarter inch tall. Sooo! I will keep this updated..... I need a new camera it appears

Also, I planted them in beer cans.... Because I had them laying around.... Lol. Just cut the top off and put holes in the bottom. Should work...... Right?

They were cans from just bud light.... I prefer local brews tho ;).

so... little update to whoever may be paying attention..... 2/5 in total.... 1 "super shwag" and one "blue dream" I got from a friend. so, those two are growing right now.... experiencing slower growth than last plant by far, going to up light and transplant out of the beer cans.... have a feeling they may have something to do with it.... they are very healthy looking, just not growing as quickly as expected.

Glad to see you back in business man! Congrats.

so... little update to whoever may be paying attention..... 2/5 in total.... 1 "super shwag" and one "blue dream" I got from a friend. so, those two are growing right now.... experiencing slower growth than last plant by far, going to up light and transplant out of the beer cans.... have a feeling they may have something to do with it.... they are very healthy looking, just not growing as quickly as expected.

Thanks tanr I appreciate it. I'll post pics if one of them ends up female lol

so these two new little guys are pretty pathetic in comparison to my first attempt..... they are maybe 1/10th the size during this time period that the other one was.... doing everything the same basically. Them genetics man.... anyways.... accidently scorched them somehow while I was gone, so I am going to have some pretty sad looking plants for a while lol. gotta chop them up and get rid of this burnt crap..... sigh.....

Back
Top Bottom