Redlans First Quest

I took two cuttings and put them in water. Not going to put the whole branch tho lol.

So no real changes yet... My iPod killed itself so pictures will have to wait a while.... It's still not showing sex, I put one of the water clones in just plain water the other I put honey into the water, as I have seen people use honey for cloning in place of hormones.

Alright folks..... I'm terribly sorry but I do believe the seed I found was a hermi.... I am very disappointed. It has female tops... But is starting to produce ball sacks EVERYWHERE.... So it is def a hermi. Sigh... I really wish that it was possible to find seeds in my state lol.

Sorry for your hermi Redlan. Make absolutely sure before you dump it.

Also going to suggest you put the word out to anyone you know that smokes that your interested in any seeds they come across.

Well, I'm a man of few friends.... By that I mean I have my herbal dispenser... And her stuff is always seedless basically.... Except just this one. Haha. So finding another is going to take some time, but as soon as I have one I'll be back at it. :)

Think I will see just how much miracle grow it really takes to kill a plant..... Just because I can.

It grew 4 inches in a night after over fertilizing with miracle grow...... Wtf chuck.... No chem burns.... Yet at least.... This thing is beast! Male plants really can handle some abuse lol. Put a TABLESPOON into a gallon of water Nd watered it lol

Chopped her down, move this into completed failure and shame section

Awwww so sorry ... why don't you buy seeds? I was lucky and got 25 in a batch of weed once ... now I have 15 gorgeous ladies. All the best.

I don't trust sites... I ordered seeds once before and the cops came with it..... IT WAS ONE SINGLE WHITE WIDOW seed and they came for me.... Ordered it through a website everyone does it or something like that.... It actually came, but the NSA tracked it or something lol. So now I'm just hoping I can come up with the money to go to a state where ican buy some... Or find a friend to mail me some for the price of a postage stamp or something haha. I have a friend that moves lbs per week, and she doesn't ever find any lol. Just isint any here in my state

Hey Redlan sorry to hear of outcome.Honey does work(and have heard it has antiseptic qualities.An old flower child puts honey on a cleaned cut (really anti-chemical)have seen blogs where the clones stems were dipped in honey like cloneing gel.May well provide sugar for the good microbes and help avoid dampening-off.

A reporter asked Thomas Edison how it felt to fail 999 times at producing the incandescent light.His reply was something like : 'I didn't fail 999 times.I found 999 ways how not to produce a light bulb.I only needed to find one way to make it work.

I could name all my failures but the list would be too long. (lowryder,60 day wonder,N.L.xBig Bud,Betty Boop,Roadrunner)the list goes on & on.
A mistake is a learning experience,it only becomes a mistake when you continue to do it hoping for different results.We're here for you!

You can only call this a 'complete'failure if you quit trying.

P.S.
The fault,dear Brutus,is not in our stars,but in ourselves.(Shakespeare)

It was the seeds,Redlan ! I wish I could have grown a plant that good on my first grow.You did excellent ! I live within a 100 miles or so,from Las Vegas.Wish I had a GPS.I could bury some seeds in a container and give you the cordinants.

"Paranoid strikes deep,into our lives it will creep"

I actually found while going through one of his old pipe boxes with a sack labeled "super shwag". Idk what he meant by that... But there were four seeds in it... Well over 10 years old... Wonder if I could get them to sprout still.... If I can I wont need to make a 300 mile drive to Henderson haha. ;). I was in Vegas sept first for black sabbath, did some geo caching there... Was pretty cool!

Thanks for the encouragement mcruderalis ;) it was beautiful for a first time for sure... But my dad taught me a bit before he passed so I cheat a bit ;) haha

If your 300 miles south of Vegas it wouldn't be far.Only grow autoflowers.maybe try photo-periods when I retire.What to do with the free Afghan Kush x Yumbolt (by World of Seeds)and the Lemon Skunk(by DNA seed co.) Check out Original Sensible Seed Co.to read about them.I've ordered from them a dozen time.I use their 'wishlist"as a inventory list so I don't have to keep dragging out my tin of seeds to see what seeds I have.
You might try soaking seeds overnight in 1 tablespoon of hydrogen pyroxide per cup of water.It softens the seed shell.The hydrogen pyroxide turns into oxygen & H2O in a few hours.Do it to all my seeds soaks as well as in the paper towel as they germinate.

good luck.(offers still open bury them by a mile marker)but if you don't retrieve they'll be there forever & wasted.Nothing personal but I'd drop them off,but would never return there again.:)

Haha I will keep this I. Mind for the next time I am headed down south ;)

Redlan ! You got the growing down ! Now concentrate on genetics.Too many seed co.breeders have done the work for us.Grow a plant from bag seed.Then grow a known strain! (and keep a mother plant)

Post a grow journal I'll be there!

P.S.

Super Schwag may very well be the next generation, lost strain,or the new OGKUSH/.

WARNING:Smoking marijuana is 'NOT' addictive!(however 'growing marijuana',may very well be.)

Missmouse wow I just got it!25 seeds 15 plants.That's an excellent success rate (any un grown seeds of the 25 raises the success rate even more!(If they are clones You Rule !)
Canada ? Do you get 20 hour days in the summer?

Took the seatle Ferry to Haines.Alaska,saw the sun go down off the Canada Coast at 11pm,road thru the Yukon Teritory to Fairbanks then down to Kodiak.Love your country(only a few stops though on your west coast,ferry stops)it was within 2 weeks or so before July 23rd(daughter turned one year old in Kodiak:)...)roughly 3 weeks after the summer solatice,long days.

I think my plant was so much larger than most other people's on this site after three weeks of veg because of the hood light cfl... It came with a uv screen originally which I removed, so it is releasing UVB rays that even mh and hps don't release... Granting explosive growth.... Just a thought.... But it has been proven that plants love it while we get cancer. Lol. To anyone interested you can pick up a similar light for 30 bucks at home depot and then I just wired it with a computer cable..... I will boldly say it is the best veg light I have ever seen in person. And I have been around a bit ;). But I was being entirely honest. That plant you see that is trying to take over the world was three weeks old lol. Starting again today, let's hope for female this time.

Back
Top Bottom