First Random Indoor Grow

Day #80, Coming along really nice at this point, figuring just a few days away from harvest...
A few pics of the last lady
DSCN59853.JPG
DSCN59841.JPG
DSCN59831.JPG
DSCN59801.JPG
DSCN5977.JPG
DSCN59751.JPG
DSCN59741.JPG
DSCN59731.JPG
DSCN59722.JPG

Its been awhile but here it is... the final report! :)
A few of the last pics of the girl before she got chopped....
DSCN6046.JPG
DSCN60431.JPG
DSCN6028.JPG
DSCN60272.JPG
DSCN60222.JPG
DSCN60192.JPG

Nice smell and very sticky to the touch!

And here are a few after pictures, still drying and need to be fine trimmed but good all the same and it was fun to grow!
DSCN6061.JPG
DSCN6063.JPG
DSCN6064.JPG
DSCN60651.JPG

Thanks for the fun, all the help and thanks for hanging out with me along the way!

Just for the record, the buds above and laying in a shoebox that originally held a pair of size 13 work boots....to give it a little scale... ;)

Surfing through my subscribed threads and decided to check out your first grow. Not bad. What nutes did you use. The reason I ask is because your plants seemed to have clawed just like my first plant did. The same "claw" look started ocurring again on my current grow. What i figured out was I was using to much of my "veg nutes" during flower. This cause nitrogen toxicity. I flushed my current grow with just water for two days, and the claw disappeared.

I used Fox Farm nutes the whole way from start to finish. I think I got a little heavy towards the end and the PH was off a tad to the high side, had to go out of town and they went unattended for a few days, and yes I think there was too much nitrogen towards the end...but for random bagseed it turned out pretty good for my first grow indoors not too mention I learned a whole lot along the way.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom