Growing 6 Plants - Vegging For 4 Months

Well I'm just gonna let this plant go back into veg and see what happens. i have enough bud to smoke for a while. So I'm curious to see what it does. But i do have a question how do i feed this thing do i feed it for flower since its producing buds?

20140527_094551.jpg

Let me know If/When you start a new journal besides the one seed in the ground journal

i only have the 2 going right now. i don't know if I'm gonna start another one anytime soon. i have so much bud to smoke it'll take me at least a year to finish and then with these others growing I'm gonna be set for a while. i have the 1 seed in the ground and me and my twins one. they are both in my signature.

A year! What do you smoke like half a gram a day? I have maybe half a ounce left from my april 20th harvest then the 1 plant thats in week 3 of harvest. Have you been by to check it out? Pictures posted yesterday or the day before I forget time runs together on this site now.

I see you seperated the twins. So which one is the small twin in the bucket of 20?

Back
Top Bottom