Unprepared First Timer

I should have just spend the few extra bucks and got one of those lol. Not a whole lot more than the little 30-60x loupe I got.

That was part of my decision making. That, and I can take videos and pictures of the trichomes to share.

That was part of my decision making. That, and I can take videos and pictures of the trichomes to share.

That's exactly it, you should see me trying to hold my loupe and line up my phone to snap a picture through it. :goof:

Damn TB, I was just reading the current reviews on zon and folks with windows 10 are saying even after getting necessary link, the unit isn't compatible with my driver's.
I wish they never created Windows 10, because it sucks.

Damn TB, I was just reading the current reviews on zon and folks with windows 10 are saying even after getting necessary link, the unit isn't compatible with my driver's.
I wish they never created Windows 10, because it sucks.
That's a bummer. What kind of phone do you have? I'm running mine through my Android tablet.

A $200.00 Motorola g5 plus android.
The phone part is great because it fits in my front pocket, the camera part not so much. :confused:

A $200.00 Motorola g5 plus android.
The phone part is great because it fits in my front pocket, the camera part not so much. :confused:
The microscope does all the work, so it doesn't use your camera at all. So it might work out? Too bad you're so far away, I'd just let you try it out before you decided. :passitleft:

The microscope does all the work, so it doesn't use your camera at all. So it might work out? Too bad you're so far away, I'd just let you try it out before you decided. :passitleft:

Thank you TB, sharing is caring and I appreciate that. :thumb:

Well, my Mother-in-law and her husband had two plants, plus the two I had given them when I decided six plants in a 3x3 was enough. They were told to pull them because "we're getting our first frost tonight". Needless to say, that didn't happen but they still pulled them anyway. Poor ladies had a couple weeks to go from my guesstimating. Here's some pictures I took last week. I didn't get any pictures of the two I had given them.
FBC5D1AA-1DFA-4DFF-AE37-FF099649E6B0.jpeg
A8CE2E53-EE20-4B8E-9C89-EA2DC41C6A14.jpeg
46053AFC-F909-42BD-8816-8041F10CE0EC.jpeg

I’m all caught up on your journal and man I have really enjoyed reading it! Your girls look great and looking forward to seeing how the ladies finish out.
:popcorn: :cheer:

I’m all caught up on your journal and man I have really enjoyed reading it! Your girls look great and looking forward to seeing how the ladies finish out.
:popcorn: :cheer:
Thanks! It means a lot.

-The Great Microscope Escapades-

Had a LOT of fun playing with this thing. Here are some shots of my trichomes. What's everyone think? :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
:headbanger:
F7B4B141-EA0A-4FC3-88EF-FA5AC66066D4.jpeg
1034D98B-B41D-46C0-A061-DE259BBAAC81.jpeg
316DC862-2DF5-4784-8696-3D196E9B2173.jpeg
2B3973B1-A55C-498A-A9B1-B0F86B9F5E5E.jpeg

Thanks! It means a lot.

-The Great Microscope Escapades-

Had a LOT of fun playing with this thing. Here are some shots of my trichomes. What's everyone think? :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
:headbanger:
F7B4B141-EA0A-4FC3-88EF-FA5AC66066D4.jpeg
1034D98B-B41D-46C0-A061-DE259BBAAC81.jpeg
316DC862-2DF5-4784-8696-3D196E9B2173.jpeg
2B3973B1-A55C-498A-A9B1-B0F86B9F5E5E.jpeg
Looking good! I’ve got the same exact microscope! Mine works but when trying to take pics no matter how I try and change it the pics won’t save in a format that I can even open. The videos are the only way I am able to save and have a format I can open later. But for $25 I’m fine with that.

Looking good! I’ve got the same exact microscope! Mine works but when trying to take pics no matter how I try and change it the pics won’t save in a format that I can even open. The videos are the only way I am able to save and have a format I can open later. But for $25 I’m fine with that.
That's odd, what program are you using with it? It recommended to try a few out, I'm using USB camera. Eventually I'm going to try all the free ones I can, to find the one I like the best.

That's odd, what program are you using with it? It recommended to try a few out, I'm using USB camera. Eventually I'm going to try all the free ones I can, to find the one I like the best.
I’ve tried 4 different downloading methods they recommended. I have Windows 10 on my computer. The first way I downloaded it worked great for a week then after two pics it would kick me out of the program two others I tried didn’t work at all and the last one is the one I am using now and honestly at this point it’s better than nothing at all. I also use the USB at this time.

I’ve tried 4 different downloading methods they recommended. I have Windows 10 on my computer. The first way I downloaded it worked great for a week then after two pics it would kick me out of the program two others I tried didn’t work at all and the last one is the one I am using now and honestly at this point it’s better than nothing at all. I also use the USB at this time.

I am using my Android tablet. Have you tried using it with your phone at all? At least you're getting video though, so you can still inspect them.

I am using my Android tablet. Have you tried using it with your phone at all? At least you're getting video though, so you can still inspect them.
Exactly and that’s most important :) I have an IPhone 7+ and the one I have won’t work with IPhones unfortunately. You have rocked your first grow! Looking forward to your future endeavors!
:popcorn::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom