A few close-ups from my first grow

That is a TON of led light. Something I would like to see sometime :) have been considering it myself, just no work at the moment so money is tight haha, what type of panels are you using?

That is a TON of led light. Something I would like to see sometime :) have been considering it myself, just no work at the moment so money is tight haha, what type of panels are you using?

LOL! Yeah... It is a lot but I don't like doing things half-way. ;)

In the beginning of my grow journal I have a couple pics of my setup. I'll be posting some more pics after the new light comes in too. For the majority of my lights let's just say they are from "he who shall remain un-named" and the new light coming is from Dorm Grow. Fortunately I was able to justify the lights by saying "if I would have spent all the money we saved from my first grow...". If I add up what I would have spent on what I got from my first grow I still only spent a little over half of that on lights.

Nice not bad. I'm just doing my grows to make the 8th a day (easy) I go through.... Make it cheaper on myself since I can't work currently aha

Nice not bad. I'm just doing my grows to make the 8th a day (easy) I go through.... Make it cheaper on myself since I can't work currently aha

I know the feeling. For me I'm just growing for the both of us and I'm the only one able to work. In my new grow I originally had 4 seeds, one didn't make it at first. My other half was saying "maybe this is a sign and you should just stick with 3". Me in my infinite wisdom said "nah, we'll be fine with 4". Now I'm looking in my closet and wondering if 3 wouldn't have been better. I'm really starting to push the closets limits. I really hate when I start hearing the "told you so" song and dance. LOL

Next time I'll be doing just 3 plants and a lot of LST to help maximize the growing area. ;)

Back
Top Bottom