A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

Many small buds, beautiful!! Add a scrog?

I bought scrog nets a while back but decided they didn't go with my style of growing. There's not really anywhere for them to go and this strain doesn't really stretch. No real need to try to control height.

Awesome defol job.

Thanks! I was pretty impressed with the structure and flatness considering all I did was top them (except for the back left that got minimal training). I love it when you get those strains that just seem to know what you want and don't require a lot of manipulation.

Thanks! I was pretty impressed with the structure and flatness considering all I did was top them (except for the back left that got minimal training). I love it when you get those strains that just seem to know what you want and don't require a lot of manipulation.
Me too! Low maintenance growing plants and low maintenance trimming plants rock!

Just luvly Farside, I'm a convert myself, as you may know, to the SIP-style grow - nonetheless, I found your post-transplant growth jump on this one, in particular, exhilarating to watch. Loving the light spread from the Vipars, amazing buds at the periphery of your tent. Just amazing. Nice job Farside and @ViparSpectra , both.

I run 2, 5x5 flower tents but my lights are only 4ft square+, physically. I use that mylar-covered continuous wall insulation in large pieces to "close up" the light space when I'm not working in the tent to shrink it down to 4x4, I lean it right on the lights as they are cool enough, which I thought would be a sneaky way to give myself some working room (and it is), but my lights don't have the "killer-app" of varied LED spacing that has now made the equidistant-type obsolete, and no matter how I play with those mylar boards there's no way I can get the even spread that you are so obviously enjoying.

I thought what you were producing before was very professional in its consistent quality and efficient, intelligent resource use, and now you're taking a few more steps up the ladder! Colour me impressed, mate. I'm giving you the slow clap right now.

Just luvly Farside, I'm a convert myself, as you may know, to the SIP-style grow - nonetheless, I found your post-transplant growth jump on this one, in particular, exhilarating to watch. Loving the light spread from the Vipars, amazing buds at the periphery of your tent. Just amazing. Nice job Farside and @ViparSpectra , both.

I run 2, 5x5 flower tents but my lights are only 4ft square+, physically. I use that mylar-covered continuous wall insulation in large pieces to "close up" the light space when I'm not working in the tent to shrink it down to 4x4, I lean it right on the lights as they are cool enough, which I thought would be a sneaky way to give myself some working room (and it is), but my lights don't have the "killer-app" of varied LED spacing that has now made the equidistant-type obsolete, and no matter how I play with those mylar boards there's no way I can get the even spread that you are so obviously enjoying.

I thought what you were producing before was very professional in its consistent quality and efficient, intelligent resource use, and now you're taking a few more steps up the ladder! Colour me impressed, mate. I'm giving you the slow clap right now.

Thank you for the kind words! The uneven spaced bars, with a light that sits just an inch or two off the outside walls really does give amazingly even coverage. My buds in the corners are now as good as the ones towards the middle. The @ViparSpectra KS3000 is fantastic in a 3x3.

Day 39

A full day after the defoliation. They were pissed and all needed another gallon of the 10's. The plants in the right are a slightly lighter shade of green than those on the left. The left plants are also about 2 inches taller. If the right plants don't catch up, I'll stick a riser under them to get the canopy real flat. I don't consider 2 inches to be that big of a deal at this point.

It looks like they can absorb light well now, and I believe the KS3000 can penetrate them :yahoo: :snowboating:

Day 44

The front left is really stacking bud and should make for some nice colas. She's the furthest ahead of the four.

I’ll say! I’m gonna say it goes (size top to bottom)
1. Front left
2. Back right
3/4. Tie between back left and front right

Gorgeous. Great grow. Got an idea what this scenario usually yields for you, roughly?

I’ll say! I’m gonna say it goes (size top to bottom)
1. Front left
2. Back right
3/4. Tie between back left and front right

Gorgeous. Great grow. Got an idea what this scenario usually yields for you, roughly?

Front left has 1 taller cola that's closer to the center of the tent. Back left has a couple taller colas that are near the left side of the tent. "Taller" in this case means that they're about 3" above the rest of the fairly flat canopy. The two on the right are pretty level but are about 2" shorter than the girls on the left.

I only grew out one OGesus before but it was close to 8oz. Great yield considering it's short stature, the quick turn around time, and the fact that it's an auto. So I'm figuring 24-32oz out of this grow?

Very impressed, almost the same height, the 4 ladies run neck and neck :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom