A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

I got peppers on my marijuana plants! OK, they aren't really peppers but red 90 degree LST clips. They look unsightly now but in 24 hours I expect them to look great. The back two have never been topped but the other nodes had passed up the tops. The front two were topped but want to go upwards. Definitely 2 different phenos going on here. I fed them all the 10's after I did my bending.

This is the pathetic 1 of 5 viable Future #1's that got moved outdoors. I think I was right on not wasting the space in a tent for her. It was dropped 10 days earlier than the plants above and gets dwarfed by the others. If there's not a decent turn around in a week or so, I might just toss her in the bin. This strain is on my "Do Not Buy Again" list already.

I got peppers on my marijuana plants! OK, they aren't really peppers but red 90 degree LST clips. They look unsightly now but in 24 hours I expect them to look great. The back two have never been topped but the other nodes had passed up the tops. The front two were topped but want to go upwards. Definitely 2 different phenos going on here. I fed them all the 10's after I did my bending.

This is the pathetic 1 of 5 viable Future #1's that got moved outdoors. I think I was right on not wasting the space in a tent for her. It was dropped 10 days earlier than the plants above and gets dwarfed by the others. If there's not a decent turn around in a week or so, I might just toss her in the bin. This strain is on my "Do Not Buy Again" list already.

Looking good ,3d printed clips ?

The training clips really like red peppers at first glance:laugh:

Pepper plants look great! As for the one outside, it's living on ~13 hours of light and is dealing with warm days and cool nights, so I'm not all that surprised at how it looks. Doesn't seem to be taking up too much space on the deck so why not let it ride?
:)

It's about 13.5 hours but much of that time is far more intense light than in the tent. As much as I'm into math, I don't feel like computing the difference in DLI. I'll probably let it hang out as long as it's not too much work. Since it's surviving on Osmocote and plain tap or rain water, it may get to hang around longer.

Looking good ,3d printed clips ?

Molded plastic clips bought on Amazon.

Day 27

They've already turned back to the light and look better. Neet a little more stem length on the tops of the front plants before I can "pepper" those too.

Day 34

Evidently I F'd around and broke a top on the front right while peppering them. Didn't notice it at the time but found it wilted the next AM. I taped it up but I don't think it will make it since it was broke 80% of the way through. My supplies are such that 1 top won't make much difference.

Fortunately, only 1, You still have a whole tent full of plants, and they look great.

Day 34

Evidently I F'd around and broke a top on the front right while peppering them. Didn't notice it at the time but found it wilted the next AM. I taped it up but I don't think it will make it since it was broke 80% of the way through. My supplies are such that 1 top won't make much difference.

Yeah forget this grow. Without that top it’s nothing. :rofl: Beautiful man.

Day 40

About half way home on these girls. Cleaned up the bottoms a couple days ago. They're on the stretchy side. Glad I don't have to move them a lot.

Day 40

About half way home on these girls. Cleaned up the bottoms a couple days ago. They're on the stretchy side. Glad I don't have to move them a lot.

Just curious…are there more fans in here than the two we see? Do you use a fan from below the canopy?

Just curious…are there more fans in here than the two we see? Do you use a fan from below the canopy?

There's the extraction fan and filter at the top and the two fans you see. Nothing down below.

There's the extraction fan and filter at the top and the two fans you see. Nothing down below.
Thanks! I’m trying to perfect the undercarriage part of scrogging. I guess you strip up pretty high underneath? Is that why there’s no need for a fan from below, and why you can get away with just those two fans on that awesome canopy? (Obviously yours isn’t a scrog per se, but it basically is, you know?)

I have no hard and fast rule for what I take off underneath. Just remove anything that doesn't look like it will be productive. I used to have a tall, cylindrical oscillating fan in my tent but it took up floor space. In 3'x3' tents I felt I could use that extra space and ditched it. I keep one of the large bottom flaps open and just rely on the airflow coming in it and being sucked out through the fan/filter at the top of the tent, giving me airflow up through the canopy. Is it right? I don't know, but it seems to work for me.

I have no hard and fast rule for what I take off underneath. Just remove anything that doesn't look like it will be productive. I used to have a tall, cylindrical oscillating fan in my tent but it took up floor space. In 3'x3' tents I felt I could use that extra space and ditched it. I keep one of the large bottom flaps open and just rely on the airflow coming in it and being sucked out through the fan/filter at the top of the tent, giving me airflow up through the canopy. Is it right? I don't know, but it seems to work for me.
At the end of the day, whatever works for you works for you. Thanks! I also have no idea if my way is in any way “right,” lol. I just go with what works.

There's no set way to do it, as long as it's working. lol

Back
Top Bottom