Additives?

Try molasses. It contains excellent trace elements and the sugars will feed your soil. It's about 2 tablespoon per gallon. Do a little research on it and give it a try. If you have any questions ask away man. And good luck

BioBizz TopMax

TopMax is a 100% organic bloom stimulant comprised of the pure essence of special flowers. TopMax stimulates the blossom cells and increases the transport of sugar molecules within the flowers creating an abundance of floral growth. TopMax also contributes to a soft sweet taste in the finished product

BioBizz Bio-Heaven Organic Energy Booster

BioHeaven is a specially formulated Plant Energy booster which contains carefully selected biological stimulants, such as amino-acids. Amino-acids are the basic building blocks for the proteins and enzymes, which are essential to the structure and the metabolism of plants.

As a result, BioHeaven enhances utilization and translocation of nutrients in fertilizer blends & foliars and boosts up the anti-oxidant system of the plant, rids the plant of toxins built up during periods of stress, repairs chlorophyll and restimulates the plant.

The L-amino acids used by BioBizz for BioHeaven are extracted from soybean cake and other organic protein sources via enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation. This process ensures the amino acids to be extracted in L-form, the only absorbed and used by plants. Besides the L-amino acids, BioHeaven contains natural aged humus, one of the most versatile components in soil environments. This component, in combination with other operative substances in BioHeaven, increases extremely the quantity of minerals in the soil. Normally, the percentage of minerals uptake lies around the 5-10%, the substances within BioHeaven can raise it up to 95%.

These processes stimulated by BioHeaven enhance the availability of nutritionally important trace elements, which are capable of entering plant cells.

Benefits:

Highly concentrated.
Rapid and complete uptake of the key nutrients.
Accelerated chelation of essential macro and micro nutrients.
Improves yield and quality of harvest.
Improves moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
Stimulates enzymatic systems in plants to increase plant respiration.
Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
Compatible with all fertilizer programs/ brands, both biological biomineral or synthetic.

BioBizz Alg-A-Mic Organic Vitality Booster

BioBizz Alg-A-Mic is a certified organic, seaweed - based vitality booster by the masters of organics, BioBizz. Biobizz Alg-A-Mic is a plant vitality booster that is made from cold pressed concentrated seaweed that contains an extremely high content of trace elements and hormones of vegetable origin. Natural amino acids and vitamins are also added to the formula to cater to the whole spectrum of the plants requirements. Alg-A-Mic will help promote lush vigorous green growth and when applied to healthy plants, it will prevent them from suffering from any deficiencies, diseases and major temperature fluctuations. Alg-A-Mic can be used throughout the whole cycle, vegetative and flowering and it can be applied to your plants as a foliar feed and absorbed through the leaves or it can be added to your water and applied directly to the roots. BioBizz Alg-A-Mic is an excellent product to use indoors and outdoors.

BioBizz products meet the requirements established for Organic feeds in the EU & U.S. Although Biobizz does not carry a Soil Association mark, it has been certified Organic by the European Union and carries the Organic EU badge.

Complys with EU reg - No. 271/2010 ( basically 95% organic)

You can also visit biobizz.com for all information about certifications which include the following...

USDA NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM

The National Organic Program (NOP) is the federal regulatory framework governing organic products in the United States. It is also the name of the organization in the Department of Agriculture (USDA) responsible for administering and enforcing the regulatory framework.The labeling requirements of the NOP apply to raw, fresh products and processed products that contain organic agricultural ingredients. Agricultural products that are sold, labeled, or represented as organic must be produced and processed in accordance with the NOP standards.Labeling requirements are based on the percentage of organic ingredients in a product. Biobizz products are under the label of "100 percent organic". Products labeled as "100 percent organic" must contain (excluding water and salt) only organically produced ingredients and processing aids.The USDA seal and the seal or mark of involved certifying agents may appear on product packages and in advertisements. Agricultural products labeled "100 percent organic" cannot be produced using excluded methods, sewage sludge, or ionizing radiation.

GOOD QUALITY SOIL MARK

The good quality soil mark is an independent inspecting mark for potting soil, soil improvers and fertilizers, meant to be able guarantee the product quality and ensure safety and contamination free of the products. Products that contain the inspecting mark, are guaranteed so you can use them safe and to your satisfaction.

CONTROL UNION

Control Union is an international organization for organic production inspection and certification throughout the world in accordance with standard EEC Regulation No. 834/2007 and 889/2008. This organization guarantees that certified products do not contain any chemical fertilizers or pesticides, chemical or synthetic flavours, colours or preservatives, or genetically modified organisms (GOM). CU is the only certification and inspection organization that provides organic guarantee certificates such as Organic Farming and its corresponding logo, which will normally be printed on labels of the relevant products. * ECC Regulation No. 834/2007 and 889/2008 apply to the member states of the European Union and to such organic products imported into the EU.

ORGANIC EU

The regulations governing organic production are provided for in Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 and No. 889/2008 and in their amendments. The Regulations have come into force in the European Union member states, but also set criteria for importing organic products from outside the European Union.

OMRI

The Organic Materials Review Institute is an international non-profit organization that determines which input products are permitted for use in organic production and processing. The OMRI staff is governed by a Board of Directors, which is broadly representative of the organic industry: its members represent certifiers, farmers, input suppliers, processors, handlers and traders, consumer organizations, and animal welfare and environmental groups. Products from the OMRI list are suitable for use in foodstuff processing and organic production.

thanks fuzzy duck and to be honest i was only asking bio bizz's bio bloom as this is what iv had succesfull outdoor grows with before, never used additives before so wouldnt no where start

Well additives are just used along with the regular feeding regime.

Some i'll use with every watering & others once a week.

I kind of like fish mix over bio grow tho & use fish mix through out flowering also.

I'm fond of alg-a-mic as it buffered with Ca-calcium/Mg-magnesium plus trace micro nutrients & natural occuring ammino acids 'n' stuff... i like to thing this as the poor mans version of bio heaven !

Bio heaven is good, bloody expensive tho & i use this stuff once a week.

Mmm Top Max well i'm not total sure if this actually doe's a great deal ? came with the kit a year ago 'n' still using it up.

When it comes to some additives i often think, i'm i buying into a load of ol sales guff... do i really need it ?

Or i'm i getting off with some imaginary placebo effect...

exactly what i was thinking , do they really help final yield etc... spose they cant hurt, can you use any additive with any nutrients or are they specifically designed for the same brand nutes

my local hydro shop sells one called liquid carbo load, its only cheap so thinking about trying it as dont want to spend to much, cant really find much info on it tho, so what do i do, just follow the instructions on the back and just mix it in with the bio bloom and feed at the same time or do you do seperate feeds with additives?

Depends on which method you prefer to grow... hydro or soil !

I think hydro grows may require more addittives & if using RO water.....

Most of the time a grow, bloom & micro nutrient feed is all you need :thumb:

Ya can pretty much mix 'n' match addittives/nutrients as you choose.

Even mixing chemical with organic not that i like doing that, makes me cringe...

my local hydro shop sells one called liquid carbo load, its only cheap so thinking about trying it as dont want to spend to much, cant really find much info on it tho, so what do i do, just follow the instructions on the back and just mix it in with the bio bloom and feed at the same time or do you do seperate feeds with additives?

Liquid carbo load, that would not suprise me if that was not molasse based additive... more likely apply once a week at stated application rate.

found the instructions Use 1 ml of Carbo Load Liquid per litre and use for every watering during the bloom cycle. Keep in mind that Carbo Load Liquid should not be used at rates higher than those recommended; otherwise the ppm of your reservoir may change over time due to a reduced pH level

so i just mix this into the same water i mix the bio bloom with when watering, no need to do a seperate mix for each 1?

found the instructions Use 1 ml of Carbo Load Liquid per litre and use for every watering during the bloom cycle. Keep in mind that Carbo Load Liquid should not be used at rates higher than those recommended; otherwise the ppm of your reservoir may change over time due to a reduced pH level

so i just mix this into the same water i mix the bio bloom with when watering.

Yup sounds about right :thumb:

Hi tommyb, im not a experiend grower, fairly new, but like yourself i also have used biobizz range products as well as growing organic, in my flowering stage i used bio bloom, and i purchased dr hornby big bud to use with bio bloom, i know its not organic but if you use it wisely and stop around the 4 or 5 week mark, it will flush out, it does help promote growth sites and development, i tried it seemed to work, at the mo my og kush and Strawberry sour diesel are in week 4 of flower and have formed nice pre flowers. Hope that helps.

i use as follows, per 4 litres of filtered water (add all ingredients in same bucket) 8ml of bio bloom plus 4ml of dr hornby big bud plus 1 drop of superthirve, p.h 6.5/6.6 does not really matter that much as im growing in organic soil it tends to buffer itself. hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom