Advice for yields grams per watt

A tent with a shelf system can suffice as your clone area, or seed sprouting area.

Yield is a function of plant size at the time you flower it, filling the flower room with many small plants or a few large plants can effectively produce the same result. The high number of smaller plants tends to be faster with more harvests per year.

You aren't exactly trying to adhere to any law that restricts plant numbers so lots of smaller plants seems to be your ticket to high yields.

Granted you are limited by light output, getting a gram per watt is going to require a certain number of watts per square foot in most cases. Between 66 and 115 watts of HID light per square foot seems to be optimal for making high quality buds that sell and keep folk coming back for what you grow and not seeking out another provider.

I'm certainly not the most experienced here, but if you consider a strains output per square meter as is often reported understand that those numbers are usually under optimal light and use many smaller plants in what is called a sea of green (SOG). If you use less than optimal lighting and don't have lots of plants or at the very least lots of bud sights your results will be way below what others report.

I think my out put is 7000 lumens plus per square foot at the moment I'm probably going to start with 13 plants ish and move up to 20 plants then start cloning for the next cycle

Back
Top Bottom