AeroPonic 60 Site AeroFlow - Crop King Seeds - 4 Strains

420-magazine-mobile357993387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1543614857.jpg

420-magazine-mobile98929155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091700264.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1839773116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile765616357.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did a res change and went full strength with my line. I did use a blossom activator with is super concentrated.

1930ppm
1100 co2
47 rh
75.3 F
Ph 5.9
12/12 lights hps, t5 8pm-8am
Ran out of co2 getting another tank $25 for 20lbs

Did a heavy defoliation again

Hey dude im subbed for the rest of your journey. You have some lovely plants within your jungle. Very interested in growing without soil it can be a right pain at times having it in my bedroom it tends to make a mess.

Happy growing!

Thanks for the sub. I am a big fan of the style i grow. I personally don't have much exp outside of it. My buddy that i grow with is the opposite but i converted him when he saw how fast and bushy doing aero vs soil/coco. We are growing some mothers in coco right now. We are also buildings another room for bubble buckets and probably another for ebb n flow.

Thanks for the sub. I am a big fan of the style i grow. I personally don't have much exp outside of it. My buddy that i grow with is the opposite but i converted him when he saw how fast and bushy doing aero vs soil/coco. We are growing some mothers in coco right now. We are also buildings another room for bubble buckets and probably another for ebb n flow.

I definitely love the results from aeroponics and any kind of soiless grows. The speed the plants accelerate is amazing. Im currently running OG kush and incredible bulk auto with my mate running the same strains with a hydro setup. His girls are pretty much 3x the size of mine and they were germinated and planted at exactly the same time with me using soil i vome across a lot more problems than my buddy also. The only problem i have is money issues. I dont see the point in buying cheap equipment i would want the best. I think a lot of saving is on the cards.

Excellent work buddy cant wait to see your final numbers.

Haven't checked the plants in a few days. Going to go tie some stuff down and trim again.

Ppm 1650
Res 68
Ph 6.1
Rh 80%
Room 72F

Not really sure why my rh was so high. I unplugged my humidifier from the controller and checked to make sure the dehumidifier was running. Going to check on it again to make sure the levels drop

Back
Top Bottom