Aeroponics Grow 2009

Re: Playafly's Trial Run Aeroponics (1st time)

I look forward to your posting of your veg and flowering systems. Lots of pictures please.

No problem their called "EZ Clone 360 Degree Sprayer."

to get it if i'm from middle europe is impossible by net(or shipping 99-170$ per one lb.,if i order 1 gram this will be in 1 lb category and still 99-170$..stupid!!! ), and find it in local shops is allmost impossible.

Damn that is too bad about the sprayer shipping cost's! I like the set up and will be watching your journey, good luck!

i allready found other sprayers in ebay, for free shipping :D
but free for usa :D, i asking now about europe....there will be 10 in one pack 360 nozzles for 7 $.but offcourse he will tell hes delivery price...and it wont be so good...but it's time to try, the nozzles is most hard to find items for me all other stuff i know where i can get in local shops... :slide:

Okay this is day 9 and here are some picks of my best rooted clones.

rz1.jpg

rz2.jpg

rz3.jpg

rz4.jpg

rz5.jpg

rz6.jpg

rz7.jpg

I'm going to build the vegetative unit this weekend (hopefully) with pics.

Playafly I just got some time and found your thread. Very impressive nice cloner. I hope the rest of your Aero setup is made with such care. One thing about the tubs they never leak at first but will after time. Man do I know that even weather proofing strips leak after a while. It's just a heads up to that problem.
Well I'm in and be checking on ya.:popcorn:

+ rep for the get job.

Pan4

Playafly I just got some time and found your thread. Very impressive nice cloner. I hope the rest of your Aero setup is made with such care. One thing about the tubs they never leak at first but will after time. Man do I know that even weather proofing strips leak after a while. It's just a heads up to that problem.
Well I'm in and be checking on ya.:popcorn:

+ rep for the get job.

Pan4

Hey Pan thanks for dropping in. Where do you think the leaks will start to occur?

Nice work on the homemade aeroponics.
Looks like it's working well; good root growth.
Your just using a mixture of Clonex and water, right?
How are the jello clones doing; any roots?
Great job so far! + reps
yah whats about that...? :bong:

Nice work on the homemade aeroponics.
Looks like it's working well; good root growth.
Your just using a mixture of Clonex and water, right?
How are the jello clones doing; any roots?
Great job so far! + reps

Thanks Tricome, Yeah I'm just using R/0 water and clonex solution? Those dang jello cups havn't done nothing. I'll check the jello cups tonight when I get off work and give you a update.

Okay I got bored so I took some more shots of what it looks like from underneath the lid. It's now day 12 since I started.

u11.jpg

u2.jpg

u3.jpg

Looks like you have this cloning thing down. Great Job. Look forward to seeing the rest of you setup and grow. Good luck...

Amazing results for 12 days. When will you start on your veg setup? We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your veg and flowering setup.

Amazing results for 12 days. When will you start on your veg setup? We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your veg and flowering setup.

Veg setup will begin tomorrow and hopefully finished tomorrow night. I'm debating on what light I should use for my veg stage 150watter (wich I already have) 250, 400 or 600 watt light. I will be building two veg untis with each unit having a 14 sites. I'm going to order some seeds and debating on some seeds and just using it to make mothers. I thought about getting some super lemon haze, blueberry ak47 etc. So what kind of beans do yall think I should get? Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom