Pan's Aero Garden (Super Lemon Haze) + More

Thanks SouthernWeed
Very very nice buds

Thanks bigpapa

3.5 grams of fresh made hash. Some from the Afghan Kush.
Hash_0012.jpg

Hash_005.jpg

The best of the lot you can see the resin heads in this one.
Hash_0021.jpg

Just something differant.:yummy:

Pan4

Yeah I ordered a 3 bag set from hash bag or whatever they are called and am upgrading from a inline duct fan to a vortex. Btw putting the ladies in to 12/12 tonight so keep posted. But seriously thats some high quality hash.

Oh man i miss smoking hash. It give the most euphoric high i've ever had. Not violent like *other* drugs, just nice and happy and laughing till your abs hurt.

Yeah I ordered a 3 bag set from hash bag or whatever they are called and am upgrading from a inline duct fan to a vortex. Btw putting the ladies in to 12/12 tonight so keep posted. But seriously thats some high quality hash.
Thanks mellowman164 it kick's good. So we'll some more cool:ganjamon:
Oh man i miss smoking hash. It give the most euphoric high i've ever had. Not violent like *other* drugs, just nice and happy and laughing till your abs hurt.

Thanks CharlieMopps it's very good hash.:bongrip:

Alaskan Ice 2 could this my plant of the month.
008115.jpg

002159.jpg

010103.jpg

Cheese this a lower branch about waist high.
009101.jpg

Diesel is looking good
01282.jpg

Lemon Skunk yum
01188.jpg

Bubblelicious she's a big girl too.
01382.jpg

Wild Thai the landrace is quite exotic looking with twin cola's
01472.jpg

02340.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 1 this one got even more tric's than the last.
01654.jpg

01859.jpg

Killa-watt
02046.jpg

G-Force
02435.jpg

Kushberry
02237.jpg

Rocklock
02148.jpg

Now to some more stuff I took this out for a photoshoot.
Super Lemon Haze 2 her top weighed in at 22 grams and now this is one of the first ones ever grown outside of Amsterdam.
The Cannabis Cup winner for 2008
Super Lemon Haze
03620.jpg

02833.jpg

03932.jpg

Well that's all folk's I have lot to do.
:thanks::allgood::passitleft::woohoo:

Pan4

Sweet man I just got those black jack seeds in from Nirvana I cant wait for this grow to be over so I can throw one of those plants in the mix. I have a question I saw you had a fan leaf with a browning tip... do you not prune those away or do you leave them. I have always pruned them I was just wanting your opinion on the matter.

:goodjob:woooooo hoooooo pan they are just sweet as f**k how much do you estimate what your alaskan ice will yeild its very hard to appreciate her size by a photo she is 1 very BIG girl as is the others too...... but A.I:yummy:
Thanks resinator I'm looking at 4-5 oz dried.
Sweet man I just got those black jack seeds in from Nirvana I cant wait for this grow to be over so I can throw one of those plants in the mix. I have a question I saw you had a fan leaf with a browning tip... do you not prune those away or do you leave them. I have always pruned them I was just wanting your opinion on the matter.
Thanks mellowman164 most of the tips are that way I nute them hard and causes the tips to brown. No I don't trim any thing.
Thanks LiveTunes4All
I never get tired of looking at your pics! What beauties!
Thanks Ms.Fox good genetics and a good mix so there's never a dull moment.
wow, super lemon haze looks fantastic!!!

i bought a pack of ten seeds, but only have one come up so far from 4 seeds, did yours germinate ok?

englishgrower I'm 2 for 2 and have 3 left the next clones are 2 weeks from flowering.

I will take some pict's and post them later I have lots to do in the garden today.

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom