Pan's Experimental Garden

lookin good
Thanks SouthernOnt:smokin:
Thanks HazeSeeker.:grinjoint:
Thank you Ms.Fox :roorrip:
Pan, don't know what to say...just unbelievable!
Thanks SouthernWeed.:bong:
THATS IT......I'M FLUSHING MINE!!!!!...LMAO.....you are the man PAN....really nice brother..............................PEACE
Thank You happiehippie but don't flush you you'll plug the toilet. LoL :ganjamon:
pan,

what could be next? ? ? umm. . . you gonna grow a bud the size of an elephants leg instead of just your wifes? lol.

damn i want a macro lense for my new cam.

very nice as always. . . wont let me +rep you again yet. next time.
Thanks Wheel the next project is getting ready to be sprung.:bongrip:
looks great pan keep it up
Thanks bigpapa.:ganjamon:
holy shnikes batman! i'm not even sure how you can possibly top that but i'm pretty sure your next go around you'll find a way, way to go pan will rep if i can!
Thanks Pericodaking I already am.:yummy:
blues cheese looks good!!!:D i want i piece of it :D

Thanks cigo we are calling it deadlock it looks like the bud has dreadlocks.:rollit:

Only one plant left and it has about 2 weeks left.
Big Buddha Blue Cheese the clone of the first phenom I will keep the second to grow.
02631.jpg

Well thats all soon this will be done. I am also attempting to cross the AKI with the BBBC with some bananas I harvested.

:thanks:

Pan4

Looks absolutly amazing mate. Wonderful grow A* I love the blue cheese! :peace:
Thanks fuuji0019 welcome to the garden I've lucky with the blue cheese.;)
I'm too late to say anything that haznt been said already but umm... i'll just keep clicking on the rep thingy for ya... amazing journal... again...
Thank you for the +rep Chek it's been a wild one.:smokin:
:goodjob:omg that is just brilliant very tasty buds you got there seriously great great grow:popcorn:exciting next adventure looming i'm sure:cheer:

Thanks resinator this is winding down now one plant left. The other thread is just picking up now with the harvest of some very nice plant's soon.:bong:

The last plant.
001123.jpg

It's got about 2 weeks left.:peace:

Pan4

Wooow...:nicethread::nicethread:

the blue cheese colas were friggggggggggin huge... and that nepal kush made me wet my pants... seriously

omg idk what i can say that hasnt been said already...

but jesus christ pan were ya tryna grow a plant or a christmas tree???:yummy::yummy::yummy:

:nicethread::nicethread::goodjob::goodjob:

and the hash looked tasty as all hell.. can we head to iowa and get married?
(jokes)

you'd prolly make me sign a weed pre-nup anyway lmao:peace:

fabtastic grow, and jaw dropping colas.. seriously.. i was looking at those colas with my mouth open.. holy cow dude... :cheer::cheer::ganjamon:

Hate to see this one wind down. At least there is still one going.
Thanks SouthernWeed the other one kicking now.;)
Wooow...:nicethread::nicethread:

the blue cheese colas were friggggggggggin huge... and that nepal kush made me wet my pants... seriously

omg idk what i can say that hasnt been said already...

but jesus christ pan were ya tryna grow a plant or a christmas tree???:yummy::yummy::yummy:

:nicethread::nicethread::goodjob::goodjob:

and the hash looked tasty as all hell.. can we head to iowa and get married?
(jokes)

you'd prolly make me sign a weed pre-nup anyway lmao:peace:

fabtastic grow, and jaw dropping colas.. seriously.. i was looking at those colas with my mouth open.. holy cow dude... :cheer::cheer::ganjamon:
Thank You DroJo for the +rep and everything you should look at my other thread.:grinjoint:
you can call me Kwai Chang fluroman cuz i knows i could snatch the bud from masters hand 1 day !!!!!!!!:slide:
Thanks fluroman you going to need a bigger hand.:ganjamon:
nice buds!

Thanks cigo.:bong:

More soon.

Pan4

sooooo Pan, whens the next journal :D

:) yah man!inform us on this post :)

It will start today or Sunday when the plant gets put in flower. Were shooting for 1 plant 1 pound in this one. Remember the Aero Garden is a going to be a least 1 harvest a week soon.:popcorn:
The BBBC is about a week away now.

Pan4

Whoooooo Hoooooooo! all aboard!!!!!!!, +rep for the 1plant 1pound idea, if I can

Thanks Pericodaking

Well guy's that last gets the axe sometime today she's showing hermie's from being flowered so long. Oops it's the start of the 10th week I was off 2 weeks.
Big Buddha Blue Cheese
004133.jpg

003140.jpg

All thing's come to and end so this will end in a few more days.

Pan4

:goodjob:great going Pan4gold super work done in this 1,:popcorn: i'm lookin forward to seeing this next 1 with 1 plant 1 pound very exciting i'll be glued to that for sure reps if i can:surf::ganjamon:

Thanks resinator today is the day.:bong:

The last plant has been pulled I hope she's a tasty one.
Big Buddha Blue Cheese
003141.jpg

004135.jpg

005137.jpg

009102.jpg

007117.jpg

Ok the last BBBC has a very nice flavor it's fruity flavor on the inhale and the cheetos flavor on exhale. The stone is a couch lock very good smoke indeed.

So about 3 days left and this thread is over.
It's hard to believe that I started out almost killing everything in soil. Now I have a killer Aeroponics system that I built from scratch and lots of hydro know how. I THANK YOU ALL!!!

I have lot's to do today tanks to change and clean and a new thread to start.

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom